Blizzard's mmorpg game Diablo 3 tinkering continues with the release of the latest patch Diablo 3 v1.0.3 , bringing the game up to its newest version. It won't take a long time to download, but you can expect to spend a significant amount of time poring over the very long list of tweaks, updates, and fixes of Diablo 3 v1.0.3
The latest Diablo 3 v1.0.3 patch notes on Battle.net include a freaky hyperlinked table of contents. And that' is nothing new, but it is still think funny. You can see the full breakdown list of Diablo 3 v1.0.3 patch notes on the official site, some of the patch's marquee broad strokes including more power balancing among the classes, tweaked item drop rates for tougher difficulties, lowered requirements for higher-level blacksmith upgrades, and a multiple tweaks to boss behaviors and a whole lot of changes are made in Diablo 3 v1.0.3
Diablo 3 v1.0.3 Patch Official Patch Notes
Patch 1.0.3 is going live and Blizzard has just posted the official patch notes. Here is Some quick key points follow but you should check out the full list, there are a more changes this time around.
* Attack Speed bonus on weapons and armors have been reduced by 50%
* High-end items now can drop in earlier acts (see notes for numbers)
* Some key class changes (check them out)
* Repair costs increases for items level 53-63
* Magic Find will no longer be considered when looting objects in the environment such as chests, barrels, vases, pots, and corpses
* Unique monsters in Hell and Inferno difficulty are no longer guaranteed to drop two Magic items when slain.
* Weapon racks will no longer drop weapons 100% of the time.
* Destructible objects no longer have a chance to drop items, and will only have a small chance to drop gold when destroyed.
* Blacksmith crafting has been reduced by 50% to 75% (for level 1-59) and cost to level by 50% with many other changes.
* Various boss changes can be found at the end, such as new enrage timers.
* Elite packs (Champion/Rare) now drop an additional item for players with 5 stacks of Nephalem Valor, which is guaranteed to be of Rare quality.
With the new patch (notes from earlier) you can expect some inevitable issues, some of those issues have been acknowledged by Blizzard. There are no doubt there are more issues and unconfirmed changes to that game than are reported here and if you find any feel free to add them to the comments and we’ will update this post.
In Diablo 3 v1.0.3 Zombie Bears appear not to be acting as expected and are not working on stairways or narrow pathways. Blizzard confirmed the problems:
* Damage from monsters in Acts II, III, and IV in Inferno difficulty has been reduced
* Fixed a position desync bug ,aka "rubberbanding", that could happen when some movement skills (Strafe, Whirlwind, Tempest Rush) ended because the player ran out of the appropriate resource.
Unfortunately this issues won’t be fixed until patch 1.0.4 which still has no release date.
The attack speed on Ashera’s Lock does not apply on existing items but it will effect on new spawns. The fix will be applied for existing items in patch 1.0.4.
There are reports of not gaining experience and health globes is being invisible in Diablo 3 v1.0.3. The suggested workaround is to just simply reset your password, and that solution seems to have worked for a some people.
8:11 AM | Labels: Diablo 3 |