Without a doubt, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood has become one of the best games released in 2011. Almost all aspect on this series of Assassin’s Creed game is worth to be given more than two thumbs up. Graphic, story, gameplay, animation, and features are all incredible, which able to serve the gamers with around 15 hours of great time of gaming experience. At that time, the minimum system requirements of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is even not too high compared to other game, which is Intel Core 2 Duo with 1.8 GHz frequencies or AMD Athlon X2 64 with 2.4 GHz CPU, 1.5 - 2GB of RAM, 256MB VGA card with Direct X 9.0 and Shader Model 3.0 support, and 8GB storage capacity.
For you who still not playing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood yet, here is some spoiler (though it’s already too late for spoiler) of this game, based on some main features of the game. And if you already convinced about this incredible game, you better play it soon.
The first aspect to know of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is surely the story, which is has been got a lot of praise from many gamers, even game critics that the story of this game is very deep. Continue on the story, the main protagonist from the previous game, Ezio, is now back on new adventure as fully fledged Master Assassin. The story starts at the last story that left on Assassin’s Creed 2 when Ezio was fighting against Templar Order. This time, the adventure of Ezio took place in Rome, as the center of corrupt, dominance, and greedy people at that time, which is absolutely a great hunting spot for Ezio. Rome in this game really is described almost too realistic as Assassin's Creed Brotherhood describes Rome as the hometown of Leonardo da Vince, Caterine Sforza, and Niccollo Machiavelli.
Next main aspect that makes this game really is one of the best game is the features it offered. However, there are various features, including:
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
- Weapon; various of weapon is offered in this series, including guns, parachute, arrows, and event hang glider to support Ezio on assassination mission
- Multiplayer; with various mode offered in Multiplayer, including free for all, Team Deathmatch, and Target, players will be experiencing such a great multiplayer experience. The only drawback on multiplayer mode is you cannot use any long range weapons, including throwing knive, gun, arrow, or dart.
- AI; as promised by Ubisoft, the AI in this game are more aggressive as well as skillful, which will make you sometime feel frustrated to beat them
- Abilities; some of abilities that presents on this game are Smoke Bomb, Hidden Gun, Throwing Knives, Charge, Morph, Disguise, Speed Boost, Decoy, and Stealth
- Brotherhood; this is the main feature of this game, as Ezio are now able to recruit City of Rome citizen in order to help on Assassin’s order. The brotherhood can be a woman or man, and can be used to fulfill every quest in whole Europe. Ezio even can give weapon and armor to the member of brotherhood. Even more, the brotherhood can be called at anytime to help Ezio using a function called BAM (Brotherhood Assistance Move), as expected on Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.
1:12 AM | Labels: Video Games |