Originally, Skyrim best bow is the Daedric bow. The Daedric bow has 19 base damage and worth 2500 coins. It is not a surprise and I think it is not as strong as I imagine. However, I will teach you how to make Daedric Bow, the Skyrim best bow, to reach hundreds base damage or even more than a thousand! Don’t be worried, this is very much barely legal and does not involve any kind of mods, hacks, or cheats.
To create Skyrim best bow, of course that you have to prepare a lot of things. You can’t get the Skyrim best bow easily, you need to put a lot of effort into it. Even though you can get the Daedric bow via Atronach Forge, manual-smithing is required to shape it into the best form possible. After possessing the Skyrim best bow, the game will be laughably easy. Let me list you the requirements:
Skill Level and Perks
- Level 80
- Alchemist perk at level 5
- Benefactor perk
- Level 100
- Enchanter perk at level 5
- Insightful Enchanter, Extra Effect, Element Enchanter (Fire, Frost, Storm, whichever two that you want)
- Level 100
- Arcane Blacksmith, Daedric Smithing
- The higher your skill level and perks, the better your bow will be
Ingredients and Items
- Ingredients to make Fortify Enchanting potions (buy at shop, combine only two of them)
- Ingredients to make Fortify Smiting potions (buy at shops, combine three of them)
- Two full sets of armor (helmet, armor, gauntlets, boots, rings, necklaces)
- Ingredients to make full Daedric armor and a Daedric bow (Daedra hearts, Ebony ingots, etc)
- Grand soul gems or black soul gems (filled with souls, as many as you can)
- Fortify Enchanting
- Fortify Smithing
- Fortify Marksman/Archery
- Resist (any element you prefer)
Step-By-Step Skyrim Best Bow Creation Guide
Skyrim Best Bow
- Enchant your first set of armor with Fortify Enchanting and Fortify Alchemy enchantments. Make sure to unleash its full potency by using the grand soul gems or black soul gems.
- Equip your enchanted armor set and start creating as many Fortify Enchanting potions and Fortify Smithing potions as possible.
- Enchant your second set of armor with Fortify Smithing and Fortify Enchanting while consuming and in the effect of Fortify Enchanting potions.
- Equip your ultra crazy armor of ultimate smithing and enchanting. Go to the nearest forge to craft a full set Daedric armor and a Daedric bow while in the effect of Fortify Smithing potions.
- Get yourself to an enchantment table and enchant your Daedric armor set (including random necklace and ring) with Fortify Marksman and any Resistance enchantment. Take note that it must be done in 30 seconds after drinking a potion of Fortify Enchanting. All kinds of enchanting use Grand Soul Gem or Black Soul Gem.
- Enchant the Daedric bow with Fortify archery and elemental attack (whichever you want). Don’t forget the Fortify Enchanting potions and Grand Soul Gem.
- The last step is to upgrade them all at grindstone and workbench. Don’t forget to drink the Fortify Smithing beforehand.
That’s it guys! You are guaranteed to have the best Skyrim bow ever! Killing mammoths and giants has never been this easy before!
I used to bully NPCs with overpowered bows, then I took an arrow in the knee..
10:31 AM | Labels: Tips |