Skyrim: Arrow in the Knee!




Skyrim: arrow in the knee is really one of the most hilarious things in gaming history, especially for Western Role-Playing Games. This game that is developed by Bethesda, although it was just released about a month ago, has really left unforgettable moments to gamers all over the world. If you are a gamer and you don’t even know this arrow in the knee thing, then maybe you got your memory erased by some alien-exterminating secret government dude or maybe you just woken up from years of hibernation or possibly you come from another planet. And worse, you have sat on the couch, hands on the controller, played the game and enjoyed torturing cute bunnies for hours but you haven’t got any idea what the arrow in the knee thing is. That’s lame, man.

Skyrim: Arrow in the Knee!


Skyrim: Arrow in the Knee

So you really don’t know the catchphrase? I will tell you the story. You obviously have already known that when we come close to a Non-Player Character (NPC), the NPC will say something. When you get close to a guard in Winterhold, he will say something about “sweet-roll” theft, or some random blabbery about curved swords, but sometimes the NPC will tell you or more like warning you. Okay, it’s like “I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee...”. So, the Skyrim: arrow in the knee phrase is about a guard telling his boring life story. When I first heard the phrase from a guard, I just felt sorry for the guy and I thought to remember his words and be more careful especially around arrows. But then, I left Winterhold and visited Dawnstar. I strolled around the town and accidentally stumbled a guard and he said something, “I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee...” And you know what is happening right? The Skyrim: Arrow in the Knee catchphrase is being said by the guards in Skyrim. With all due respect, what I meant was EVERY guard that exists in Skyrim. The Solitude guards, Stormcloak soldiers, Imperial guards, Winterhold guards, Dawnstar guards, and Windhelm guards, they all keep saying that thing again and again with their own unique gestures. It means EVERY guard was an adventurer, kicking monsters asses hard, then they suddenly got a tragic accident which was taking an arrow in the knee and they stopped hunting scary creatures, instead working as a low-salary town guard. Don’t wanna end up like them? Stay away from arrows!

Skyrim: Arrow in the Knee Parody Video




Now, the arrow in the knee thing is really popular and it goes boom like a bomb. Skyrim: arrow in the knee phrase “I used to be an adventurer, then I took an arrow in the knee...” is now popularly used like “I used to [insert your words], then I took an arrow in the knee...”. Some guy that calls himself Ramses B made a dubstep song from the phrase. And even a professional tattooist inked her knees with a cartoon arrow. Silly! Anyhow, let’s try practicing Skyrim: arrow in the knee!

I used to be Edward Cullen, then I took an arrow in the knee...

1 comments:

C.Arvanitis said...

lol check this arrow in the knee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaqfoHudOPI