You can obtain the Runescape Mad necklace from Diango, for players who were members throughout the month of May in 2012. After talking to Diango, you must ask "Do you have anything else?" to get the necklace. On 1 June 2012 all players who had been a member for the entirety month of May recieved a message after logging in stating "You have obtained the Mad Necklace! See Diango to claim it.".
After equipping the RuneScape Mad Necklace a message says "You feel empowered by the festivities of May." and after unequipping the RuneScape Mad Necklace a message appears saying "You are no longer empowered by the festivities of May." When RuneScape Mad Necklace is worn it will give 250k bonus experience in any skill and its also works the same way as the Sköll boots and Hati paws with checking the charge.
RuneScape Mad Necklace Experience Multiplier
The Mad Necklace experience multiplier does stack with Constructor's outfit, Lumberjack clothes , Golden mining suit and with a charged clan ring. the mad necklace also stacks with player owned house altars. The mad necklace gives the full 2x boost to Summoning whereas on the Bonus XP Weekends, Summoning was only given a 1.1x boost.
It is also may be ill-advised to train combat skills or Slayer with this because the mad necklace would give double exp in both the stat you are training and Constitution. This would use the charges up at a faster rate than if used on a single skill. As for Slayer, the charges would be used on the combat skill that you are using, Constitution, and also Slayer as well.
The necklace does work for Dungeoneering bonus . The mad necklace can be taken into the dungeon and equipped at the end to provide a double Dungeoneering experience (tokens will not be doubled).
Note: equip the necklace only when moving to the next dungeon if you want to get all the experience solely for Dungeoneering.
The mad necklace also works inside the Runespan, and also even doubling the experience that is received from locating the yellow wizard. Like Dungeoneering, the points that is earned will not be doubled.
And also please note that, this necklace's effect stacks with the effect of the Goldsmith Gauntlets and its giving a little over 112 exp per gold bar, that grants the player with an incredibly efficient and cheap Smithing experience, and this is a good thing for blacksmithing.
The mad necklace also works inside the Clan Citadel, it will double the experience from all plots.
When all the charges are used, the item is reduced to a cosmetic item, very similar to the Hati paws and Sköll boots. But you will not get a message when this happens.
Experience Not Doubled
* Bonus experience gained from a special slayer task
* Dungeoneering experience bought with tokens
* The Refer a Friend Programme experience boost will not stack
* The effects DO NOT stack with the passive 10% exp boost achieved by purchasing membership at the RuneScape stand at the recent MCM Expo event
* Sacred clay items
* The Ectofuntus
* Experience lamps
* Experience bought in Soul Wars
* Agility Arena tickets
* Teleporting a full urn of any kind
* When used in conjunction with a Penance horn, the experience gained will only be doubled, and only use the horn's charges. The experience gained pop-up atop the screen will show the experience as if unaffected by either boosting item.
* Runite Smelting at the Blast Furnace (1.5 extra xp recieved regardless of how many are smelted)
* Experience gained from making unfinished potions with the Factory set is not doubled
* Giving sq'irk juice to Osman in the Sorceress's Garden.
* Defeating the wild jade vine, but it does work on checking health for farming experience
* Cutting Lapis lazuli gems
* Experience from distractions and diversions - Skeletal Horror - The Pit - Penguin points - Tears of Guthix - The Circus - Adding a pair of rocks to the statue in the Shattered Heart
Those are Experience is not doubled with RuneScape Mad Necklace
12:58 PM | Labels: MMORPG |