Daedric Quests Skyrim is given to players by Some Daedric Princes, which is why these quests are also called Shrine quest. However, some of the Daedric Princes will not give the players the quest on their shrine, but at other specific places instead. The Princes of Daedric that give player quests are including Malacath, Hircine, Molag Bal, Mephala, Sanguine, Namira, Vaermina, Sheogorath, and Mehrunes Dagon. The last two Daedric Princes, Nocturnal and Jyggalag don’t give player quest at all. Then, what are the Daedric Quests and how to complete it? Read this article further as you will find the answer.
There are 15 Daedric Quests Skyrim in total; here is the list of the quest along with short description:
Daedric Quests Skyrim
- The Black Star; Players need to recover Azura’s Star to complete this Daedric Quests Skyrim. However, there are two options to complete the quest. First, give the star back to Azura and receive Purified Star as reward, while the second option is to give the star to Necromancer who helped on the quest, and players will receive Black Star as reward.
- Boethiah's Calling; player need to sacrifice one followers in order to do this quest. The quest is to retrieve Ebony Mail from her champion and wear it to become her new champion
- A Daedra's Best Friend; To complete this quest, you also given two options, which is to kill or not to kill Barbas the talking dog. Kill Barbas and you will receive the axe, while Masque of Clavicus Vile will be rewarded if you choose the second option.
- Discerning the Transmundane; the rewards of this quest is the Skill book the Oghma Infinium, which give 5 points up to Mage, Warrior, or Thief skill.
- Ill Met By Moonlight; Player need to choose to kill Sinding for The Savior’s hide or spare him to receive Ring of Hircine as reward
- The Cursed Tribe; to complete this quest, player need to kill the leader of the giant and killing the Orc chieftain. The reward is Volendrung the Dragonborn
- Pieces of the Past; the reward for this quest is Mehrunes Razor. Killing Silus will complete this quest
- The Whispering Door; an easy pickpocketing quest without fighting and give player Ebony Sword as reward
- The Break of Dawn; Dawnbreaker sword is the reward of this quest. You only need to lead the Meridia’s light through the dungeon below her Shrine
- The House of Horrors; Players will get Mace of Molag Bal after they completed this quest
- The Taste of Death; Killing Verulus and eat his flesh will rewards you with the Ring of Namira, which grants the user 50 extra points of Stamina
- The Only Cure; bringing Kesh the Clean a silver ingot, vampire dust, flawless ruby, and a deathbell flower, as well as killing an elf named Orchendor will grant the player Spell Breaker as reward
- A Night to Remember; winning drinking contest will allow players to complete the quest and receive Sanguine’s Rose that can summon a Daedra for 60 seconds to fight by player’s side.
- The Mind of Madness; a great staff called Wabbajack is the rewards of this Daedric Quests Skyrim. With this staff player can transform target into other creature, summon lightning cloud, summon creature to fight enemy, or scatter coins everywhere.
- Waking Nightmare; player need to kill Erandur as the Vermina requested so and player can have a Daedric weapon called Skull of Corruption as rewards to completing this Daedric Quests Skyrim.
5:43 AM | Labels: Video Games |