So, what are the benefits if you joining Skyrim Dark Brotherhood ???
Skyrim Dark Brotherhood Benefits
- Access to the Sanctuary is only available to members.
- You will receive Shadowmere, a Dark Brotherhood horse.
- You will receive your own set of Dark Brotherhood armor.
- Minion and sanctuary for yourself after completion of quests.
- Free access to the Kill power word, part of the Marked for Death shout.
How to Join The Skyrim Dark Brotherhood
These are the quests related to the Skyrim Dark Brotherhood. Here are the quests:
- Delayed Burial: Convince a farmer to help fix a stranded jester's broken wagon wheel.
- Innocence Lost: Help an orphan child achieve the ultimate demise of the owner of his old orphanage.
- With Friends Like These...: Repay your debt to the Family, and show you are willing to kill on command.
- Sanctuary: Pick up your first contracts as a Brotherhood member.
- Mourning Never Comes: Make contact with someone wishing to hire you, then assassinate the target.
- Whispers in the Dark: Spy on the Night Mother's assistant to see if he is planning sabotage against the Brotherhood.
- The Silence Has Been Broken: Meet Amaund Motierre inside Volunruud and see who he wants assassinated.
- Bound Until Death: Assassinate Vittoria Vici at her own wedding.
- Breaching Security: Kill and frame the son of a high ranking Imperial guard.
- The Cure for Madness: Kill the traitor among the Dark Brotherhood.
- Recipe for Disaster: Kill the famous chef, the Gourmet, to secure a foolproof disguise.
- To Kill an Empire: Carry out your assassination attempt on the Emperor.
- Death Incarnate: Assist Brotherhood members in the fight against the Penitus Oculatus assault.
- Hail Sithis!: Finish what you started and assassinate the real Emperor.
- Kill Narfi: Kill Narfi.
- Kill Beitild: Kill Beitild.
- Kill Ennodius Papius: Kill Ennodius Papius.
- Kill Hern
- Kill Lurbuk: Assassinate Lurbuk, an orc bard who performs in Morthal.
- Kill Deekus
- Kill Ma'randru-jo
- Kill Anoriath
- Kill Agnis
- Kill Maluril
- Kill Helvard
- Kill Safia
- Destroy the Dark Brotherhood!: Finish the Dark Brotherhood and rid Skyrim of their kind.
- Where You Hang Your Enemy's Head...: Restore the Dark Brotherhood's sanctuary.
- Torturing the prisoners in the torturechamber will give you 4 treasure drops around Skyrim. They contain between 1000 and 2000 gold each.
- Honor Thy Family
- The Dark Brotherhood Forever: As the Listener and Leader of the Dark Brotherhood in Skyrim, it is your duty to hear the words of the unholy matron, the Night Mother, and do as she commands...
These quests will not show up in your journal and will only activate if certain conditions are met
- The Feeble Fortune (activates if you successfully completed Breaching Security and received a bonus from Gabriella)
- Welcome to the Brotherhood (activates after Hail Sithis!)
- Cicero's Return (actives if Cicero is still alive after The Cure for Madness)
I hope this information can help you who want to be the member of Skyrim Dark Brotherhood. You must remember to respect to your fellow family members of Skyrim Dark Brothergood.
*Reference: UESP article Skyrim: Dark Brotherhood
12:43 PM | Labels: Video Games |