- People can choose to race as one of their favorite Mushroom Kingdom characters or even as their Mii character.
- Players can compete in local wireless matches or online over a broadband Internet connection.
- The game supports both SpotPass and StreetPass features.
- Players can show their own style by customizing their vehicles with accessories that give them a competitive advantage. For instance, giant tires help a kart drive off-road, while smaller tires work best on city courses.
- The Mario Kart franchise continues to evolve. New kart abilities add to the wild fun that the games are known for. On big jumps, a kart deploys a wing to let it glide over a track shortcut.
If you want to know the Mario Kart 7 gameplay, you can read it below:
Mario Kart 7 Gameplay
While carrying on from the traditional Mario Kart gameplay, Mario Kart 7 introduces multiple new gameplay features. The game features several new playable characters, which are Wiggler, Queen Bee, Lakitu and Metal Mario, as well as the option to play as a Mii, but it has lost some characters, such as the baby characters, Toadette, Funky Kong, Bowser Jr, Dry Bones, Dry Bowser and Waluigi. Players are able to customize their vehicles, choosing from various frames which range in weight, a selection of tires which affect a kart's handling on certain surfaces and a choice of hanggliders and parachutes, which allow players to glide through the air after hitting certain ramps, collecting coins in midair or finding new routes that can only be reached in midair. Players can also drive underwater for the first time, offering various routes through each course. The game will also feature new weapons, such as the Fire Flower, the Super Leaf and Lucky 7, a roulette item. The game can also be played in an optional first-person mode which utilises gyroscopic controls. Returning features include coins from Super Mario Kart, which, instead of increasing a player's speed and defence, it is the key to winning new parts for your kart's customisation, and the trick system from Mario Kart Wii returns, which lets players earn boost by performing tricks in the air. The game will feature online multiplayer for up to eight players, and will also make use of StreetPass and Spotpass functionality, allowing players to download ghost data from other players.
Source: Mario Kart 7 - Wikipedia
I hope the information about Mario Kart 7 above can be helpful for you. You can share this information to your friends if you think it also can be helpful for them.
6:54 AM | Labels: Video Games |