Dead Island Demo




Hey, are you looking for Dead Island demo for Xbox 360, Playstation 3, or another video game consoles? I want to share to you a Dead Island demo from E3 2011 that I got from YouTube. You can watch the video below:



And here some people comments about this Dead Island demo video on YouTube

I found one thing in the game that you might call an easter egg. In one of the bungalows, there is a girl zombie tied to a bed with music playing, pink lights in the room, and two video cameras pointed at her. She is still alive nut in zombie form. There is also a zombie camera guy. And blood all over. Also a dead body in the bath tub filled with blood. Pretty cool right?

This game looks utterly stunning the graphics are good and the gameplay looks limitless.I was planning on buying this and finally got enough money when I remembered two of my friends birthdays are coming up so I had to spend the money on there gifts now I cant get it for a while oh well guess ill just have to wait and watch gameplay videos lol but my friend is getting it for his birthday and I really hope he doesn't talk about it alot and make me want it even more I hate it when people do that.

THIS GAME IS MORE REAL ZOMBIES DONT DIE AFTER 1 HIT PLUS SOME TIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO RUN YOU CAN EXPLORE MORE AND HAVE TO LOOK AFTER YOUR WEAPONS LOADS OF STUFF FOR ME BEST ZOMBIE GAME SO FAR

If you want to buy Dead Island, you can click here!

0 comments: