Dota 6.55 BETA 30 leaked !!! I know it from dota-allstars-blog and great thanks to him :D As you know, I have share my experience about some bugs on Dota 6.55 BETA before. And now, I want to share Dota 6.55 BETA 30 to you ! There are some changelogs on this map, here they are :
- Lothars = Claymore + Quarterstaff + 1400 recipe
- Diffusal Blade = 2xblade of Alacrity + Robe of Magi + 850 recipe
- Sange+Yasha recipe = 500 less ms increase and dmg
- Magic stick now has "energy charge"
- Glyph of Fortification , you can instantly boost your buildings' armor for 4 sec every 6 min now in one of the shops. You don't buy it, just click the icon in the shop.
- Blades of Attack = 650 -> 500
- Gloves of Haste = 550 -> 500
- Armlet recipe = 700 -> 900
- You can buy scrolls of Town Portal in the shops on the side lanes now and some trees were removed. so the area around the shops is way more open now.
- Aegis no longer revives you at the base. you will revive where you die.
- Vanguard grants 50 extra hp
- Heart has 4 extra hp regen
- Scourge base was rearranged so base layouts are symmetric again
- Scourge tavern now in top-left of the map
- There is a message displayed whenever someone destroys a tower, "Drake has destroyed a tower", or "The Sentinel has destroyed a tower"
Update from previous Beta
- Dirge: size back to normal
Alleria the Windrunner
- New ultimate, Focus Fire. Seems to give max attack speed for 9 attacks as long as your attacking the target. At max level, you attack for full damage, at level one u do less damage per attack, don't know what the exact percent is, maybe 33%/66%/100%. Thanks God it's changed, the old ultimate is way too IMBA in my opinion ^_^
- Shackle Shot, Windrunner 1st skill is no longer pushes back, it will 'link' two units together and stun them both, hence, shackles... it wont stun nearly as long if there is no unit near by.
- Power Shot, Windrunner 2nd skill, now has a short casting delay, and i think it does more dmg. (360 dmg at max lvl, and -10% damage per target it passes through, or at least the second target takes 324 dmg)
- "Windrunner" now become 3rd skills. Looks like "sprint"gives a 50% ms increase, and 100% evasion for 3/4/5/6 seconds
For download this map, click the link below :
Thanks to : Dota-allstars-blog, JBnev3rEnD, DeathRider_Zero, kiwon14, Monkit, PluginBaby, PykerYH, redrach, drake, ZyB-Er, Henry, sdfdsv, whatever, keke and all people who contribute