Counter Strike | De_Dust2




Introduction of De_dust2

With the popularity of Dust, it would have been stupid of me not to create another Dust map. I started actually thinking seriously about this a year after I made Dust, but didn't actually start doing anything until much later. Making a sequel was always going to be tough given the success of Dust - and the pressure was incredible.

Originally, I was never going to release the map under the Dust name, nor even try to make it an official map - I didn't think I'd be able to meet people's expectations. However, it had to have the name 'dust' in the title. Naturally, the map would have been named Dust 2, but that didn't feel right. I believe sequels should improve on the original, and I didn't feel confident that would happen. 'Dust 1.5' would have been more appropriate if the map was based on Dust and shared much of the layout, but I wanted a new layout. 'Dust 3' seemed better - the third sequel in a series of movies is usually never as good as the first two, so that name stuck.

If you want to download you can Click here !!!

*This article is taken from http://www.johnsto.co.uk/design/making_dust2

0 comments: