Nintendo 3DS XL Technical Specifications
3:47 AM | Labels: Video Games |
The Walking Dead: Episode 2 Release Date and Price
7:27 PM | Labels: Video Games |
Half Life 2: Episode 3 Concept Art Pictures Screenshot
1:40 PM | Labels: Video Games |
RuneScape Mad Necklace Experience Multiplier
12:58 PM | Labels: MMORPG |
SWTOR Allies Update 1.3 - Allies new features:
SWTOR Youtube Videos
7:59 PM | Labels: Video Games |
Quantum Conundrum is remarkably similar to Portal because the physics-based puzzle games are fun, and people reakky enjoy making and playing with them. Quantum Conundrum uses this theory by being pretty fun to play, especially if you enjoy the humor that crops up in a Dreamworks animated movie.
While Quantum Conundrum's puerile protagonist actually do not speak throughout the game, the voice of Dr. Quadwrangle (voiced by Star Trek and Planescape: Torment alum John de Lancie) keeps up a comforting running commentary on your performance and also provides entertaining insights on the history of Quadwrangle Manor.
It is very ideal for short play sessions but a little unsatisfying to complete. And also it blatantly challenges you to play through puzzle rooms multiple times by scattering collectibles throughout the game, you can measure your performance against your friends via online leaderboards, and placing a big honking on the "Level Select" machine smack dab in the foyer of Quadwrangle Manor.
Thankfully, the puzzles are a blast !. The design of the puzzle rooms are amazing and it will encourages you to play with the Quadwrangle estate in unexpected ways; by quantum shifting between alternate dimensions that will make everything (except you) lighter or heavier, you can also reverse gravity or slow down time. The puzzle rooms get more complex as the game continues, but strangely we never felt frustrated; in fact, we would often found ourself grinning after discovering a solution to a seemingly impassable puzzle. None of these puzzles are likely to stump you for more than five or ten minutes, but if you finish Quantum Conundrum and still want more you can go back and replay levels to try and beat your best time or solve a puzzle with as few quantum shifts as possible.
Your performance is broadcast to your friends via the afore-mentioned online leaderboards, and going forward more puzzles or multiplayer modes may be released for Quantum Conundrum as downloadable content.
Hopefully the Airtight Games will also release some DLC that fleshes out the story of Dr. Quadwrangle and his errant nephew; after completing the game on PC because it is a very cool game to be continue into new levels, because it is so Enjoyable !, It is really worth it for the hours spent solving the riddles of Quadwrangle Manor.
Quantum Conundrum Video Game DownloadFans of consoles don't have to wait too long to get their hands on this cool and amazing little game. Quantum Conundrum will be released on PlayStation Network on July 10 and also on Xbox Live Arcade will get the game a day later on July 11.
And you can purchase it at $ 14.99 a cool BARGAIN in Amazon or you can get it on Steam.
Quantum Conundrum the computer game DLCThere is also some DLC scheduled for Quantum Conundrum, PC players can already buy a season pass from Steam now that will get you “two puzzle packs and the game’s soundtrack”. No release date for the DLC packs has been announced yet, and there is no information if the season pass will be available for console owners but we would suspect so.
Click Here To Download From STEAM
Click Here To Download From Amazon
6:51 PM | Labels: Video Games |
Goldfish, Pocket lint and Other Mysterious Items are meant to be crafted ?
2:48 PM | Labels: Video Games |
In every Lego game you can enter codes from the main menu by selecting Extras and then Enter Code. And you can also enter the Lego Batman 2 secret codes from there too.
Will the LEGO Batman 2 Secret Codes mess with Trophies/Achievements?
Dont worry about LEGO Batman 2 Secret Codes will mess your trophy and achievement, they do not. They didn’t with previous games in the Lego series, and this time it’s no no different, because you can keep earning Achievements or Trophies for this game while using cheat codes.
The game is a sequel to Lego Batman: The Videogame. You can play multiple characters of playable DC characters within the Batman continuity and outside it will be playable characters. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes will feature dialogue, the first in the TT Games' Lego series to do so. The game was released in North America on 19 June 2012.
The Lego Batman 2 DC Super Heroes game features an open world concept. The game's gameplay is similar to its previous release, Lego Batman: The Videogame, but the game allows players to play as classic Batman characters and other various DC Comics superheroes, such as Robin, Batgirl, Green Lantern, Superman, The Flash, and Wonder Woman.
There will be 50 playable characters.There is also new gadgets that you can use such as Robin's Hazard Cannon, Superman's heat vision, and a Power Suit for Batman were introduced. An optional 2-player cooperative play mode, is also present. However, a split screen is used, due to the game having an open-world environment. Most of Gotham City can be broken into "bricks", as players can use the broken bricks to build new suits or construct objects that can help solve puzzles.
Lego Batman 2 Secret Codes & Cheats
- — 9ZZZBP
- — W49CSJ
- — ZQA8MK
- — V9SAGT
- — Q285LK
- — 95KPYJ
- — C79LVH
- — MNZER6
- — ZHAXFH
- — TPJ37T
- — BWQ2MS
- — 4LGJ7T
- — 7TXH5K
- — TPGPG2
- — MBXW7V
- — LRJAG8
- — RYD3SJ
- — 5KKQ6G
- — ZXEX5D
- — 74EZUT
- — JN2J6V
- — JXN7FJ
Please share your own codes in the comments with fellow Lego Batman fans! You’ll get credit. We’ll update this page regularly with all the newest LEGO Batman 2 Secret Codes. Thanks for stopping by!
Pocket Lint and Gold Fish Mystery
7:02 PM | Labels: Video Games |
Whats New in Midsummer Fire Festival 2012There are now achievements for Cataclysm and Northrend. In addition, a new hat is now available.
New in Cataclysm
Midsummer Fire Festival Neutral bonfires are located in the Cataclysm zones with the Earthen Ring that will give 15 Burning Blossoms. Ahune has ilvl 353 items. No other changes, other than the bonfires being slightly moved around.
Midsummer Fire Festival Overview
- Ribbon Poles provide a 10% experience boost when dancing with them that can last up to a full hour in addition to zone wide buffs that allow you to deal additional fire damage.
- Lord Ahune resides in the Slave Pens and offers ilvl 232 cloaks, a staff, and a new companion pet in addition to 2 Frost emblems daily.
- Daily Quests provide additional gold and Burning Blossoms and are located in your capital cities for some quick and easy cash.
- Bonfires are located through Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms, Outland, and Northrend. You can honor your faction's flames or extinguish the opposing faction's flames for money and Burning Blossoms.
- Burning Blossoms can be turned into vendors for holiday related loot or be used to ignore bonfires and provide your faction a zone wide bonus.
- The Flame Keeper (Horde) / The Flame Warden (Alliance) The meta-achievement that requires all of the Midsummer Fire Festival achievements to be completed.
- Burning Hot Pole Dance You will need 400 Burning Blossoms to buy all three pieces of the Summer Outfit (Vestment/Sandals of Summer and Mantle of the Fire Festival). Then spin on a ribbon pole.
- Desecration of the Alliance / Desecration of the Horde You will need to complete all three extinguishing achievements in order to gain this one.
- Extinguishing Kalimdor Extinguish all of the opposing faction's flames in Kalimdor.
- Extinguishing Eastern Kingdoms Extinguish all of the opposing faction's flames in the Eastern Kingdoms.
- Extinguishing Outland Extinguish all of the opposing faction's flames in Outland.
- The Fires of Azeroth You will need to complete all three Flame Keeper achievements in order to get this one.
- Flame Keeper of Kalimdor Honor all of your faction's flames in Kalimdor.
- Flame Keeper of Eastern Kingdoms Honor all of your faction's flames in Eastern Kingdoms.
- Flame Keeper of Outland Honor all of your faction's flames in Outland.
- King of the Fire Festival You must complete 'A Thief's Reward' which requires you to steal the flames from the opposing faction's capital cities.
- Ice the Frost Lord Defeat Lord Ahune.
- Torch Juggler Take 10 Juggling Torches and use them within 15 seconds on the ground below your character. That will make you juggle over 40 torches within 15 seconds. This has to be done in Dalaran.
Festival Vendor Items
This is list of items you can buy with Burning Blossoms. You can't return items that you've bought.
|Fiery Festival Brew||2|
|Juggling Torch (x5)||5|
|Handful of Summer Petals||2|
|Fire-toasted Bun (x5)||5|
|Elderberry Pie (x5)||5|
|Midsummer Sausage (x5)||5|
|Bag of Smorc Ingredients (x5)||5|
|Toasted Smorc (x5)||5|
|Clothes & Misc|
|Mantle of the Fire Festival||100|
|Vestment of Summer||100|
|Sandals of Summer||200|
|Brazier of Dancing Flames||350|
|Captured Flame (Companion Pet)||350|
- Orgimmar: Located in the Valley of Wisdom near Mannoroth's armor.
- Undercity: In the courtyard.
- Silvermoon City: All the way in the back, located in the Court of the Sun.
- Thunder Bluff. On the Spirit Rise.
- Stormwind: North of the Mage Quarter.
- Ironforge: Hall of Explorers, be careful going up the hill.
- The Exodar: Inside The Crystal Hall.
- Darnassus: Inside of Rut'theran Village, you don't even have to go inside.
Capital City Quests
- The Spinner of Summer Tales Breadcrumb quest to take you to a Festival Talespinner/Loremaster who starts 'Incense for the Festival Scorchlings.' Is an optional quest.
- Incense for the Festival Scorchlings (1 Burning Blossoms) Turn this quest in outside of a city to a Scorchling. Only awards 1 Burning Blossom.
- [Daily] Torch Tossing (5 Burning Blossoms) You will need to use a Torch and throw it into one of the marked braziers. You must hit 8 targets within the allotted time.
- [Daily] Torch Catching (5 Burning Blossoms) You need to light your torch at the bonfire then throw it up in the air and catch it. You must catch it four times in a row. You can see where it's going to land by looking at the shadow on the ground.
- Unusual Activity Accept this quest from any Earthern Ring Elder who will give you a Totemic Beacon. Go to the Zoram Strand in Ashenvale and kill the Twilight Hammer located there. Loot a Twilight Correspondence to complete the quest. Use your beacon in order to summon a guide who will accept the quest and give you a new one.
- An Innocent Disguise Use the orb and go to 9,12 in Ashenvale and wait for the quest to complete.
- Inform the Elder Return to a capital city and turn the quest in.
- Striking Back (67+) Go to 84,47 in Hellfire Peninsula, use the stone, and then kill the Glacial Templar that spawns.
4:30 PM | Labels: MMORPG |
Pokemon conquest rom Gameplay
3:04 PM | Labels: Video Games |
The game Pocket Planes begins with a brief tutorial that shows you some basics of the game, which allows you to pick your starting location on the map and then you can build your pocket empire from there. The main focus is to manage different airports where you load planes with cargo and passengers and then send them across the map to deliver the goods. You will get some money for your efforts, and you can use this money to purchase new airports in new cities, and also upgrade your fleet, buy new planes, or expand your number of slots to hold new vehicles, and so much more to be done.
Pocket Planes In-App Purchasing system
2:49 PM | Labels: Video Games |
Diablo 3 v1.0.3 Patch Official Patch Notes
8:11 AM | Labels: Diablo 3 |
Orcs Must Die 2 New Features
Robot Entertainment's Justin Korthof Interviews about the sequel taken from www.neogamer.net
7:08 AM | Labels: Video Games |
Ratchet & Clank Trilogy The New Sony Icon
1:44 PM | Labels: Video Games |
LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheroes features The Justice League
11:45 AM | Labels: Video Games |
Diablo 3 RMAH Effects On Online Gaming World
12:15 PM | Labels: Diablo 3 |
The Sims 3 Supernatural Werewolf
11:25 AM | Labels: Video Games |