MW3 Prestige Emblems
11:12 AM | Labels: Video Games |
Skyrim Skeleton Key
10:43 AM | Labels: Video Games |
Pokemon Black 2 and White 2
8:50 AM | Labels: Video Games |
Daedric Quests Skyrim
- The Black Star; Players need to recover Azura’s Star to complete this Daedric Quests Skyrim. However, there are two options to complete the quest. First, give the star back to Azura and receive Purified Star as reward, while the second option is to give the star to Necromancer who helped on the quest, and players will receive Black Star as reward.
- Boethiah's Calling; player need to sacrifice one followers in order to do this quest. The quest is to retrieve Ebony Mail from her champion and wear it to become her new champion
- A Daedra's Best Friend; To complete this quest, you also given two options, which is to kill or not to kill Barbas the talking dog. Kill Barbas and you will receive the axe, while Masque of Clavicus Vile will be rewarded if you choose the second option.
- Discerning the Transmundane; the rewards of this quest is the Skill book the Oghma Infinium, which give 5 points up to Mage, Warrior, or Thief skill.
- Ill Met By Moonlight; Player need to choose to kill Sinding for The Savior’s hide or spare him to receive Ring of Hircine as reward
- The Cursed Tribe; to complete this quest, player need to kill the leader of the giant and killing the Orc chieftain. The reward is Volendrung the Dragonborn
- Pieces of the Past; the reward for this quest is Mehrunes Razor. Killing Silus will complete this quest
- The Whispering Door; an easy pickpocketing quest without fighting and give player Ebony Sword as reward
- The Break of Dawn; Dawnbreaker sword is the reward of this quest. You only need to lead the Meridia’s light through the dungeon below her Shrine
- The House of Horrors; Players will get Mace of Molag Bal after they completed this quest
- The Taste of Death; Killing Verulus and eat his flesh will rewards you with the Ring of Namira, which grants the user 50 extra points of Stamina
- The Only Cure; bringing Kesh the Clean a silver ingot, vampire dust, flawless ruby, and a deathbell flower, as well as killing an elf named Orchendor will grant the player Spell Breaker as reward
- A Night to Remember; winning drinking contest will allow players to complete the quest and receive Sanguine’s Rose that can summon a Daedra for 60 seconds to fight by player’s side.
- The Mind of Madness; a great staff called Wabbajack is the rewards of this Daedric Quests Skyrim. With this staff player can transform target into other creature, summon lightning cloud, summon creature to fight enemy, or scatter coins everywhere.
- Waking Nightmare; player need to kill Erandur as the Vermina requested so and player can have a Daedric weapon called Skull of Corruption as rewards to completing this Daedric Quests Skyrim.
5:43 AM | Labels: Video Games |
Skyrim Dragon Bones
1:22 AM | Labels: Video Games |
MLG Winter Arena
Sixth Game: in this last game on Grand Final, both players shows a great battle as both of them using their map optimally and decided to go for macro war. MarineKingPrime wins this game by cutting path through ultralisks and thus lead him to become the champion of the 2012 MLG Winter Arena.
5:42 PM | Labels: Event |
8:33 AM | Labels: Video Games |
Osaka Level 23 and Level 24
5:23 AM | Labels: Tips |
- Classic Mode; this gameplay is the similar as the one offered from the previous games. All the player need to do is just match a row continuously until there is no more possible move, when the game finally ends.
- Zen Mode; this mode is one of the new mode added on this game, but actually it is pretty similar as the Endless Mode in Bejeweled 2. In this mode, player can play the game without end. Many Bejeweled fans will surely love this mode as they can relax while the calming music plays at the background as well as relaxing aural tones, breath modulation, and ambient sounds. The main purpose of this Zen mode is to slow the player’s breathing rate so they can calm down and thus relieve stress.
- Lightning Mode; this mode is simply a time trial mode where the players need to get as many matching gems as they can in only 60 seconds. The time limit is able to be increased by matching up special gems or creating chains quickly to gain Blazing speed bonus. This mode is pretty similar as the Blitz Mode offered by Bejeweled Twist.
- Quest Mode; player only need to solve all 40 puzzles and 11 mini games, which all of them are very interesting and addictive
- Butterflies Mode; one of secret modes that can only be unlocked after players gain some certain achievement. To unlock this mode, simply reach level 5 in Zen mode
- Diamond Mine Mode; another secret mode that only playable after finishing 4 mini games in quest mode
- Ice Storm Mode; this Bejeweled 3secret mode is playable after players earning 100,000 points in Lighting mode
- Poker Mode; this is the last Bejeweled 3 mode as well as secret mode. This mode is unlocked after players reach level 5 in Classic mode of Bejeweled 3.
3:10 AM | Labels: Video Games |
Borderlands 2 Trailer
1:38 AM | Labels: Video Games |
No info yet about the final release, but the beta version is already available. Also, this game is the largest project that ever taken by ArenaNet, which make all the process seems to be perfected
The closed beta is started on December 2012, and open beta is just recently started
At this time, GW2 is being developed for PC, although there is possibility that this game will be available in other platform as well in the future
Never! Since the original Guild Wards game, there will be no monthly fee at all
Guild Wars 2, and also GW2 beta that available this time is coming as MMORPG genre.
Absolutely! There will be human races as well as other non human races as well that can be customized easily, including Charr, Norn, Asura, and Sylvari
GW2 beta offers 8 different class, or so called professions in this game, including elementalist, warrior, necromancer, ranger, thief, guardian, Mesmer, and engineer
Although the system requirements have not been finalized, but any mid range gaming PC seems to be capable to play the GW2 beta.
Simply go to http://beta.guildwars2.com/ and follow the instructions, such as you must be 18 years old or older or if you are below 18, you must have parent to create your account. Please be noted that not all applicants are able to join on beta event as it is depends on some undisclosed categories
In fact, there is. First is you must not disclose that you are participant in Guild Wars 2 beta event or any information about it. If you break the rule, the sanction would be banned from any Beta events with ArenaNet, account termination, and the last is legal proceeding. Other rule is you have to use Windows PCs, Linux or Mac is prohibited.
9:24 AM | Labels: MMORPG |
Move the Box
You will find five box types in this level, including Green chest, dark brown chest, gray chest, brown package, and brown plank and only allowed to use 3 turns to solve the puzzle.
There are 5 box types in this last level of OSAKA, including Green chest, Gray chest, Red plank, Brown plank, and Brown package. You are allowed to use 3 turns only to solve this puzzle.
Although there are only 4 types of box, including Green chest, gray chest, brown plank, and brow package, and you are given 4 turns, never think that this last level on HAMBURG area is easy to solve as this level of Move the Box game is very tricky.
8:05 AM | Labels: Others |
Jet Set Radio
5:53 AM | Labels: Video Games |
- Create 35 Bracer: Minor Health and disenchant it to get 35 Strange Dust. Your WoW Enchanting should be at level 90 at this moment
- Create 10 Bracer: Minor Stamina and disenchant it to get 30 Strange Dust. At this moment, you enchanting level should be at level 100
- Create 1 Runed Silver Rod and disenchant it to reach level 101
- Create 9 Greater Magic Wand and disenchant it until your reach level 110
2:44 AM | Labels: world of warcraft |
- Speak with Coleman; this quest requires you to learn the Defensive Warrior stance and receive a new weapon. You can finish this quest by go to Gallow’s End Tavern in eastern Brill. Find a guy called Coleman Farthing there. The reward is 20 until 210 XP
- Speak with Dillinger; after finishing the ‘Speak with Coleman’ quest, you need to speak to Deathguard Dillinger. You can find him in near the graveyard in the west of Brill. The reward is 10-91 XP
- Ulag the Cleaver; this quest is probably the first killing quest. Go to mausoleum in the graveyard and kill Ulag. After your winning, speak to Dillinger and receive Defensive stance and new abilities as rewards besides the 85-850 XP
- Agamand Heirlooms; Go to north end of the Agamand mills to find the Agamand family crypt. Go all the way down to find all the requested weapon. The rewards are 3 Silver and 65-650 XP
Level 20 WoW Warrior Quests
- Speak with Ruga; Go to Camp Taurajo in Barrens and find Ruga, which will set you on another quest. The reward is 120-160 XP
- Trial at the Field of Giants; you need to collect 5 different bug parts on the south of Camp taurajo. The reward is shield and 160-1550 XP
- Speak with Thun'grim; go to Thun’grimp camp at the east of the Crossroads of Barrens and you will receive another quest. The reward is 80-775 XP
- Brutal Armor; finish this quest by bringing all the items required by Thun’grim. The reward for this quest is 370-3650 XP
- Ula'elek and the Brutal Gauntlets; go to Ula’elek in Durotar in Sen’jin Village and he will craft you a brutal gauntlets. The reward is 120-1200 XP
- Satyr Hooves; before receive your gauntlets, you must collect 7 uncloven satyr hooves, which can be found on Ashenvale. The reward is 120-1200 XP
- Orm Stonehoof and the Brutal Helm; go to Thunder Bluff near the pool on the central totem, and you will receive another quest
- Chimaeric Horn; this quest requires you to bring Galvanized Horn to Orm Stonehoof. Go to Charred Vale and defeat chimaera matriarch to obtain the item.
- Velora Nitely and the Brutal Legguards; Go to undercisty to speak with Velora about brutal legguards
- Dragonmaw Shinbones; you need to bring 8 Sturdy Dragonmaw Shinbones by collecting it from Dragonmaw orcs at Wetlands.
1:24 AM | Labels: world of warcraft |
2:51 PM | Labels: world of warcraft |
1:00 PM | Labels: Tips |
- Go to southwest of Winterhold to find Saarthal excavation
- Meet Tolfdir and three apprentices (J’Zargo the Male khatjiit, Onmund the Male Nord, and Brelyne Marion the Female dark elf)
- Answer ‘Yes, I’m ready’ on Tolfdir question to go further on the mission
- Tolfdir will tell history of Saarthal when you go deeper to the excavation and give different tasks to all apprentices
- Your task is to assist Arniel Gane to look for enchanted item to appraise
- Go further into the ruins to find Arniel Gane
- Collect all enchanted rings that spread around in close viscinity
- Find the Amulet of Sarrthal and the scene will occur
- Equip Saarthal Amulet
- Find a door that starting to glow in orange light
- Equip any destruction spell and destroy the door
- Follow Tolfdir to new room with altar in the middle and a scene will occur
- Tell Tolfdir about the vision (scene) you just experience about the danger warning from Psijic
- You will then be attacked by two draugr and ice atronach
- Use your own tactics to defeat these tough monsters
- Follow Tolfdir to a big hall with coffins
- Prepare for an attack from draugrs, defeat them
- Tolfdir will leave you and told you to move on
- Further on the hall, you will find the first puzzle of Saarthal
- Equip torch or magelight to see the symbols behind the pillars
- Combinations for the LEFT pillars is Eagle, Snake, Fish
- Combinations for the RIGHT pillars is Fish, Eagle, Eagle
- Go further and you will see another puzzle
- Combinations for LEFT pillars is Snake, Fish
- Combinations for RIGHT pillars is Fish, Eagle
- Continue through hallways and defeat all enemies that appear
- Before going to the final room, Tolfdir will rejoin
- Get master chest in the room before the boss
- Prepare for boss fight on this Under Saarthal Skyrim Mission
- Tolfdir will drains energy from the energy sphere in order to be able to damage Jurik Gauldurson (boss)
- After that, defeat the boss and recover Gauldur amulet fragment
- After the battle, a scene will occur
- Before going out through the door behind the sphere, find new Dragonshout power called Ice Form and treasure chest
- Travel back to the College of Winterhold to inform Arch Mage about the discovery
8:12 AM | Labels: Tips |
Borderlands 2 Trailer
2:01 AM | Labels: Video Games |
1:48 AM | Labels: Video Games |
- Rune Mysteries; by finishing this quest, player can get Air talisman, free Teleport to the Rune essence by speaking to Aubury or Sedridor.
- Pirate's Treasure; rewards of this quest is the One-Eyed Hector’s chest, which contains 450 coins, emerald, and gold ring. Pay-fare option to visit Karamja also can be obtained
- Black Knights' Fortress; players can get 2,500 coins if they finish this quest
- Doric's Quest; 1300 mining XP, 180 coins, and permission to use the Doric’s anvils are the rewards for player that able to finish this free runescape quest
- Ernest the Chicken; the rewards are 10 eggs, 300 feathers, and 3000 coins
- Cook's Assistant; players will get 300 cooking XP, 20 sardines, permission to use Cook’s range and 500 coins
- Restless Ghost; the rewards for this quest are 5 ancient bones and 125 prayer XP
- Vampire Slayer; rewards for this novice quest is ‘only’ 4825 Attack XP
- Demon Slayer; another single reward, the Silverlight, will be obtained
- Imp Catcher; Amulet of accuracy and 875 Magic XP will be received by players that able to finish this quest
- Prince Ali Rescue; the only way to get the permission to pass through Al Kharid gate for free is to finish this free runescape quest. Not to mention that the player will also receive 700gp
- Goblin Diplomacy; as expected from Goblin as player could only get 1 Gold bar and 200 Crafting XP
- Shield of Arrav; 600 coins is the only rewards for this Medium length quest
- Unstable Foundations; finishing this Tutorial Guide will give the players either 4 Woodcutting or 4 Mining
- Swept Away; players could get a broomstick and access to 10 portions of Goulash
- Myths of the White Lands; although this is only a short length quest, the rewards are fabulous as players can get 2000 Crafting XP, 10000 Agility XP, 20000 Woodcutting XP, and 500 XP reward lamp. Even so, those rewards requires a certain level to be obtained
- Blood Pact; another short length quest with tons of rewards, including Reese’s sword, 100 Strength XP, 100 Ranged XP, 100 Defence XP, 100 Magic XP, Caitlin’s Staff, Kayle’s Sling, Helmet of Trials, ability to collect demon statues, access to Lumbridge Catacombs dungeon, and ability to collect parts of Mask of dragith nurn
- Gunnar's Ground; rewards for this quest are including Antique lamp, ability to engrave jwewlry for up to 32000 crafting XP, Swanky boots, and 300 Crafting XP
- Intermediate Difficulty Free Runescape Quest Rewards:
- The Knight's Sword; this only one free intermediate quest offers 12,725 Smithing experience as reward
- Experienced Difficulty Free Runescape Quest Rewards:
- Dragon Slayer; as expected for the only experience difficulty in Free Runescape Quest as it offers the right to wear and buy Rune plareboy and Green d’hide body. Another rewards for this experienced Runescape quest is 18650 Strength XP and 18560 Defence XP
7:55 AM | Labels: MMORPG |
- Level 1; this is considered as easy, short, and less risky scrolls. This kind of clues can be obtained from various methods, including a drop from low level monster, by pickpocket H.A.M members, or as rewards from various quest and activity, including Evil Tree, Shades of Mort’ton, Miscellania, and Caskets.
- Level 2; as medium level of clue, this level offers more complex clues to solve, including coordinate cluse that require Sextant, Watch, and Chart to complete. The fastest way to obtain a level 2 clue is to killing Pyrefiends, though it doesn’t always works all the time
- Level 3; certainly harder than the previous levels as clues with this levels requires longer time to solve, not to mention also harder to solve. Level 3 Coordinate clues will always summon Zamorak wizard or Saradomin Wizard depends on your position, whether you are inside wilderness or outside wilderness. Most of the time, clue scroll in this level also rewarding with expensive rewards such as rune items or third age armor
- Level 4; the highest level of clue scroll up until now, mostly called as Elite level. The fastest way to obtain this level of clues are killing Boss monsters, including GWD bosses, Kalphite queen, Dagannoth Kings, Bork and Corporeal beast, The Skeletal Horror, Strykewyrms, or Metal Dragons. As elite level, these clues are certainly the hardest and longest clues to solve ever with high possibility to encounter Guthix wizard that can inflict poison. Also, there are three additional types of puzzles in this level that are not encountered in the lower level, including Celtic Knot, The Compass, and Scan. Each of clues solved will give you a great rewards, depends on the clues. However, there are also some cases where the rewards are not worth the effort to solve the clue, though it’s rarely happen.
5:16 AM | Labels: MMORPG |
Some of the most rumored new weapons that will be available on Black Ops 2 are the assault rifles, sub machine guns, and grenades, which unfortunately those rumors didn’t mention the type and properties of the new weapons. It has no longer a secret that in a first person shooter game such as this game, choosing a weapon is one of the most important things to do. Each player has their own play style, which also mean that they will use different weapon that they think suits them best. Some of them probably use the weapon that has better penetration capacities, but some other probably chooses the one with good accuracy. Rate of fire, damage inflicted, and weight is also need to be taken into consideration when choosing weapon in this game.
Black Ops 2
3:00 AM | Labels: Video Games |
- Slugger; players that choose this class is armed with bat and baseballs, which deadly swings become their main weapon. This class is especially perfect for long range attacks, but coming at slow speed
- Firefighter; instead of put down fire, this Firefighter class turn up the heat and blast enemies and zombies with flames as well as grenades. Coming as the slowest movement speed class, Firefighter make their weakness up with high HP and high defensive
- Rocker; with electric guitar that shoots lightning and zaps enemies, Rocker is the best class of Brawl Buster for beginner. Besides its cool animation, the balanced stats and wide range of attack of Rockers are also believed to make the game easier for beginner as they can hit the enemies near or far effectively
- Boxer; speed and attack become a great pair to the boxing gloves as Boxer main weapon. Character with this class can easy knock enemies down with one two punch even without them realize what hits them. The only backward of this class is it has the lowest HP of all classes
- Blitzer; if any players that seek for power, then Blitzer is their class without a doubt. With mighty strength, this class can easily inflict heavy damage to all opponents in short and long distance
2:49 AM | Labels: Online game |
- Prothean armor is based on samurai armor from Japan to get the ancient feeling, though it still a high tech armor
- Prothean name can be derive from various words, including ‘Protero’ from Greek that meaning ‘earlier’, Proto that means ‘primary’, ‘protean’ that means adaptable. But the closest is the words ‘proto’, ‘protero’, and ‘theos’ that simply means GOD. In short, the name could mean someone who existed before God. In other word, this alien is even stronger than God
- Prothean statues on Ilos is rumored to take the inspiration from Space Jockey from Alien movie
- Pyramids of Prothean resembles the object in The Sentinel, and 2001: A Space Odyssey, which have a square pyramids inside
- Protheans are extinct alien race that vanishes for more than 50,000 years ago. That is why the reason why there is one Prothean left on Mass Effect is still shrouded in mystery
- Prothean is believed to have such advanced technology as they able to create the Citadel, mass relays, and other feats of engineering. This is shown from the relic, artifacts, and ruins.
- Prothean were actually having humanoid appearance, though with some ‘alien’ properties such as long fingers, toes, and others.
- Prothean body were resistant to low amount of radiation, making them more invulnerable to some weapon and environment
1:39 AM | Labels: Video Games |