According to the report, a copy of Modern Warfare 3 PCs are shipped to a warehouse in Fresno, California has diversified itself in the form of copies to homes. The report also states that investigators have tracked Activision games are pirated and is exploring America, knock on doors and politely ask people to remove the copy of it or be fined $ 5,000.
Though it sounds absurd, Activision did not mess with this threat.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gameplay
Infinity Ward revealed that Modern Warfare 3 will display the Survival mode. The new mode called Survival will feature two players while The Old Enemy Fight The more difficult to resist. Unlike other video games where the enemies stay in fixed locations, enemies in this mode will spawn around the players so that they can approach the players from the location of tactical advantage. As players fight against the enemy, they will get money. More money available to print headshots, has high accuracy and take less damage overall. To kill each other, they can use their money to buy things like new weapons, upgrades and ammo. Another example to get more money is by killing enemies in a row quickly: kill one enemy and then another after a long period of time will no longer be as useful as killing the two enemies in a row. The new mode will be integrated from the map multiplayer games, which means that all multiplayers maps can be played with partners in survival mode.
12:08 PM | Labels: Video Games |
Third-person shooter game based team that is in the works by the studio Slant Six will bring gamers back to Raccoon City via an antagonistic role of the Umbrella Security Service forces assigned to get rid of zombies and all evidence of bio-organic weapons that created the company, including eliminating Leon S. Kennedy, who became one of the witnesses live in Raccoon City disaster.
A special edition of the game even this will be launched along with the regular edition. Include in it a game, by adding a steel book exclusive, specially designed foil sleeve, embroidered emblems Umbrella Security Service, embroidered emblem Spec Ops Field Unit, and eight bonus weapons.
Here is a short description about Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City that I taken from Amazon:
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, a collaboration between Capcom and Vancouver based studio Slant 6 Games, is scheduled for release this Winter. This latest offering will take the series in a completely new direction and offer a style of gameplay yet to be seen from the franchise. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City delivers a true third person team based shooter experience set within the dark and sinister Resident Evil universe. The setting of the Resident Evil universe not only provides a rich backdrop to the action but delivers a unique and thrilling triple threat battle. Zombies and Bio-Organic Weapons (B.O.W's) add to the mix as players not only compete against their team's opposing squad but also tackle this third unpredictable element that could only exist in the twisted Resident Evil universe, creating a brand new style of gameplay and breaking the conventions of traditional team based shooters. It is September 1998 and the action centers on the ill-fated Raccoon City and the horrific consequences of the deadly T-virus outbreak. With a cover up required, Umbrella orders an elite team into Raccoon City to destroy all evidence of the outbreak and eliminate any survivors. Meanwhile the US Government has quarantined the city and dispatched its own team of elite soldiers to determine the source of the mysterious outbreak. Players take on the role of an Umbrella Security Service soldier (U.S.S.), competing alone or in up to four player co-op in a battle against all the competing forces at play in Raccoon City.
- Rewrite the history of the Raccoon City outbreak. Revisit classic moments from Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3
- Return of favorite RE enemies, iconic landmarks and characters, including Leon S. Kennedy who is on your hit list to eliminate.
- Rewrite the history of the Raccoon City outbreak. Revisit classic moments from Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 and watch events unfold
- Triple threat battle as zombies and B.O.W's add to the action.
- Team based shooter set in the dark and sinister Resident Evil universe.
- Compete alone in Campaign mode as an Umbrella Security Service member or in a four player co-op team battle.
You already know Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City release date. Share this information to your friends. Are you interested to pre-order Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City? You can get the best price if you Pre-order it on Amazon
11:02 AM | Labels: Video Games |
Most popular games using PunkBuster, such as Battlefield 3, Assasin's Creed: Broterhood, Call of Duty, Need for Speed Undercover, and many more.
Major Features in PunkBuster
- The PunkBuster™ Player Power facility can be configured to allow players to self-administer game servers when the Server Administrator is not present entirely without the need for passwords
- Real-time scanning of memory by PB Client on players' computers searching for known hacks/cheats
- Search functions are provided for PB Admins who wish to search player's keybindings and scripts for anything that may be known to exploit the game
- PB Admins can request actual screenshot samples from specific players and/or can configure the PB Server to randomly grab screenshot samples from players during gameplay
- An optional "bad name" facility is provided so that PB Admins can prevent players from using offensive player names containing unwanted profanity or racial slurs
- PB Servers have an optional built-in mini http web server interface that allows the game server to be remotely administered via a web browser from anywhere over the Internet
- PB Servers can optionally be configured to randomly check player settings looking for known exploits of the game engine
- Frequent status reports (highly encrypted) are sent to the PB Server by all players and the PB Server raises a violation when necessary which causes the offending player to be removed from the game and all other players are informed of the violation
- PB Admins can also manually remove players from the game for a specified number of minutes or permanently ban if desired
- PB Servers can optionally be configured to randomly check player settings looking for known exploits of the game engine
- Throttled two-tiered background auto-update system using multiple Internet Master Servers to provide end-user security ensuring that no false or corrupted updates can be installed on players' computers
5:32 AM | Labels: Video Games |
- Take part in more than 40 unique races, with each track changing every time you visit them
- Survive staggering, epic real-time destruction effects – everything from machine gun fire to rocket attacks to earthquakes happening as you race
- Pick and customize your vehicles from no less than 13 classes, with supercars, muscle cars, superbikes, choppers and more now added to the legendary mix of MotorStorm classics
- Deep online features including intense 12-players online racing, sharing custom car designs with friends and creating and sharing totally new game experiences with the incredible Custom Mode Creator
- With 3D support, immerse yourself in the race as every crash and explosion come to life right into your living room in stereoscopic glory on your 3D enabled Sony Bravia TV
- 4-player offline multiplayer support with split-screen functionality
And here are some honest reviews from real users of MotorStorm Apocalypse:
MotorStorm Apocalypse Review
Reviewed by JOHN SPANGLER "Johnny Spang"
Yeah. I agree, this is a show of power for the PS3, but don't let the great graphics be the only part of the greatness, the game is a blast! More of a visual showcase than most racing games, this Motorstorm struts out some fun racing in the process. The tracks are huge, fun and easy for beginners to get into. Mind you the difficulty gets serious later on and like many people have said on here, it can get frustrating. Youngsters will probably not want to play it for long, but if you have patience, this game is an absolute blast. Just don't let the cheating A.I. ruin the game for you. Hopefully a patch will be administered in the near future when Sony gets their network sorted out.
Reviewed by PyroDark "Incendiary"
If you had your previous Motorstorm games boxed up and ready for GameStop at the arrival of this new more advanced game, I advise you hold on to them, Still get this!, but keep the old ones.
Just like the switch from Monument Valley to Pacific Rift, the driving feel has been tweaked a little from what veterans of the previous title are used to. This is not just the old PR engine cut and pasted into an concrete jungle, the driving will take a little getting used to, and at first I was not impressed. It is possible to get used to it though, and you'll be flying around tracks faster and more effectively then you ever were in PR after a little practice. In fact I actually used to hate rally cars, now I can control them better, I guess they are a little less...randomly floaty? It's likely the handling is off a bit from PR becuase of the new perks system in which you race online to earn more then just rank, you earn vehicle upgrades both mechanical and cosmetic. In fact online IS the game now, and Single-Player Festival can be completely ignored as it does not unlock anything! (except a few extras about the new motion comic storyline and an even harder difficulty).
For me it wasn't really worth nearly ripping my controller in half just to face the cheap and cheaper AI, whose primary goal was not that they'll win, but that you won't. They constantly slam you, "accidentally" bump your back tire, or in some way destabilize you to run into something, sometimes [by the veteran class] even teaming up to "accidentally" knock you out. You would have thought the city falling down around you would be challenge enough, I felt that the cheap AI was annoying and unnecessary. I also could have done without the stupid rebels (peds) that throw molotovs and shoot machine guns and rockets at you, overheating you and then grab on to you car when you go by.
If you want to play the circuits without other people distracting you or without the track interactively rising and falling around you, there is still a time trial mode with all the circuit tracks from festival unlocked from the start. A few tracks from the festival are not present in that mode simply becuase they don't loop (Such as the first city track people saw in the preview video from E3 2010). There are 8 track regions based on areas from San Diego, Los Angeles, and San Fransisco and each region has about 3 circuit routes taking place at different times in the destruction. The routes laid out are a mix of awesome and terrible. If you remember getting lost in some of the Pacific Rift tracks, prepare to get even more lost here, sometimes more than others. They did their best at laying out road flares and motion arrow signs where you need them, but sometimes it gets lost in the smoke and dust clouds and you drive through to find yourself moments from a wall or barrier. The "Interstate" tracks were the most confusing. I found myself following the "road" too often, rather then knowing when to cut across and there's jersey walls and slim immovable poles all over that can easily be overlooked and slammed into amidst all the texture blending together and coming at you at once. You just need to run the courses in Time Trial a few laps to learn the correct paths, learn what not to hit, what's breakable and what's concreted in place, and to learn all the possible shortcuts of which their are MANY, I'd say at least 3 different ways to go at every turn. A good tip in this motorstorm is to head for the ramps, even if you don't need to get up anywhere, getting air and releasing the accelerator and nitro at the same time on the way back to the ground does wonders for engine cooling now, as well as water which there is plenty of gushing out of the broken water mains and pooling in all the newly created crevices in the streets.
I'd say my favorite region is Skyline. Jumping across skyscrapers and through offices reminds me of my favorite levels from the Twisted Metals, except they never did rooftops this well. It's even more awesome when buildings are just falling left and right, you just feel like OMG WTF am I doing on these rooftops? Craziness (more so cause I usually use Big-Rigs or Monster-Trucks).
To travel these routes there are now 13 classes of vehicles to choose from. At first I thought that was way lame that there are only 3 cars for each class (not including DLC) and 2 of each are locked from the start, but now that I've tried to use all the classes I see that that's plenty. The classes are now: Dirt-bikes, ATVs, Super-bikes(Sport bikes), Choppers, Buggies, Rally Cars, Super-Minis(Hatch-backs), Muscle Cars, Super Cars(Exotics), Racing Trucks, Mudpluggers, Big Rigs, and Monster Trucks. While I was bummed most of my favorites from the last two games didn't make it over, I think I can definitely make due with what's here. What's more is you can customize them a little now.
First off, it is NOT like Midnight Club in depth so don't get overexcited about that, but it's very decent for a motorstorm game. They made sure to give you just enough to make sure your car is noticeably different from others online (or offline, you can also use them in Single Race and Time Trial). I was just happy to finally color my vehicle a normal color and get all the vinyls off. The Livery system offers a bunch of 1, 2, and 3 color full-body vinyls. I felt most of them were a little too "busy" in their designs, many of them tend to just clutter your car with detail, but there are good simpler ones too, as well as an option to just Remove.
There are enough options unlocked from the start for you to spend some time in the customizer just getting your colors right, and there are seriously a TON of vinyls, stickers, and parts to unlock via online.
I find Online to be more fun this time around, because of all you can unlock, and the fact that you can gain points for more than just where you place. That's great for me, since I'm usually happy coming in somewhere around the middle of the grid, so I don't have to kill myself with the stress of having to place high or lose points. Since the whole game is in the Online mode, they have adapted it to not simply take points when you lose, you just don't get as much. They also have increased the amount of time before DNF after the 1st racer crosses the line to 60 seconds rather then 30, so more can actually finish.
Besides your finishing position, you also gain points for Drifting, Air-time, Completing a Race (not rage-quitting) and wrecking opponents by use of the boost nudge (which is probably why people rage-quit). I wasn't too happy that the game RELIES on messing up other racers in order to get ahead, but it only unlocks some parts, new cars will still unlock even if you never wreck people.
To unlock all the, let's say Big-Rigs, you have to compete in races using the Rig that is unlocked, so no more whole packages of cars all at once. Another added feature is betting against other racers, which is why points are called "(poker) chips". I'm not a gambler so I haven't used it, but I can say someone almost always bets against me, and I almost always win that bet by the end = free chips for me :)
Apocalypse also introduces a new "Perks" system which is sort of like attaching 3 enhancements to all your vehicles. For example the ones I have allow me to:
1.) Reset faster after a crash
2.) Cool down in the air with the accelerator down (becuase I often forget to release it)
3.) Resist getting boost nudged, becuase even though I don't like to be an ass online, plenty of people have no problem running you down, remember it's actually ENCOURAGED to progress faster. I think the thing I'm most disappointed with in Online play is the host still has the option to dis-include certain car classes from a race. So it's a little hard to level up a particular class when it's always left out, and it's also good to practice a little with everything, you never know when a class you never use will end up the only one allowed and your just out of luck there.
I spent my whole first day simply trying to visit all the circuits in via time trial mode, and utilizing the customization options, Just that is a lot to take in. Just for what I did offline without the earth shaking was awesome fun but at the same time there is an off element to the ruined city in offline mode that monument valley also had, but Pacific Rift did not share. At the end of the day, when the adrenaline has run dry, you kind of want to go home. As in you would not want to just hang out in a destroyed ever-collapsing city as it falls into the Pacific, anymore then you would want to hang out in the middle of an arid Arizona desert well exceeding 100-degrees.
However Pacific Rift's Hawaiian paradise environment was beautiful, I could roam the lush jungles, passing water falls and lava-flows forever, alone or with friends. It's like it felt more inviting but at the same time deadly, whereas the same bland broken concrete rubble textures gets a little old after awhile. They did a spectacular job of thinking out how a city would break and making it look right, but you just NEED to be going too fast and be too focused on the epic race to get full enjoyment out of this setting.
However it is you prefer to play there is plenty of replay here, I'd say this should be high on every race fan's list of games to get this year.
I hope MotorStorm Apocalypse above can be useful for you. If you want to buy MotorStorm Apocalypse, I recommend you to buy it on Amazon
3:20 PM | Labels: Playstation |
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Release Date
November 8, 2011
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (abbreviated as Call of Duty: MW3 or just MW3) is a First-Person Shooter game of which is currently under development by Infinity Ward, assisted by Sledgehammer Games which developed the Raven Software developed singleplayer and multiplayer. This game is the 3rd Series of Modern Warfare Game And 8th Series Call of Duty.
The game will immediately follow the events of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, where the Russians went to the U.S. invasion, and also has expanded its offensive to Europe, including Britain, France and Germany. Campaign also planned in Somalia, Sierra Leone, Moscow and Dubai. Gameplay video from E3 2011 showing the Delta Force forced the Russian submarine to the surface in the West River and boarding before taking part in a mission to destroy the installation of radar jamming on the New York Stock Exchange.
You've just knew Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 release date, if you're interested to pre-order Call of Duty Modern I recommend you to pre-order it on Amazon. Because you will get so many bonuses if you Pre-order it on Amazon.
2:14 PM | Labels: Video Games |
From my observations, some Battlefield 3 players tweet their issues or satisfaction of the game. The official Battlefield 3 twitter also try to answer the tweets as soon as they can. If you find any bugs on the Battlefield 3, you're also can report it to them via twitter or the battlelog forum.
Official Battlefield 3 Twitter
10:58 AM | Labels: Video Games |
7 Interesting Facts About the Nintendo Wii U
1. Prices and schedule marketing
Nintendo Wii U scheduled to be released in 2012. But Nintendo has not announced what price range.
2. Wii U is console Full HD 1080p
Wii U is compatible with high definition graphics. John Riccitello boss as Electronics Arts (EA) claims that the graphics HD on the Wii U comes with a brilliant.
"Imagine a game like Battlefield with stunning graphics and smooth animation of Frosbite engine, brought to you by Nintendo system with the controller is brilliant. We can not wait to see EA games here," he said.
3. Wii U has a touch screen controller
Wii U controller features an innovative form of touch screen measuring 6.2 inch. This controller has dual analog sticks, D Pad, front camera, microphone, acelerometer, gyroscope, and the start / select / home.
Every Wii U console comes with controllers and also the Wii Remote and Wii Remote Plus. Nintendo Wii U System can play all the games before the Wii and its accessories.
4. Users can play the game through the touch screen controller
In addition to controlling the game, the screen on Wii U controller can be used to play the game. The concept is, if you happen to television screens in use the other occupants of the house, gamers can still play. Similarly, if by chance they want to play in rooms that are not available television.
"Until now, the console game system should be put on the television screen that can be played. This new controller has a 6.2 inch screen which means you do not have to worry if someone wants to see the television show," said Satoru Iwata, Nintendo president.
5. Wii U can video calling
In the demo, Wii U can make video calls via touch screen controller is equipped with a camera. Users can also share content from controller to the television screen, for example, photo content.
6. Wii U controller can not function alone
Wii U is not a touch controller handheld console that can function alone, but need to be connected with the Wii console U. Obviously, this is not a competitor game consoles such as PlayStation Portable Vita.
7. Wii U games will abound
Manufacturers of such fame games EA, Ubisoft, Sega and forth plans to create games for the Wii U, even games with themes and graphics heavy. Tekken, Assasins's Creed, Batman Arkham City to Ghost Recon Online U. demonstrated for Wii
It is said that the game will not look far adrift from the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3. Wii U also targeting both gaming enthusiasts and casual gamers heavyweight.
4:58 PM | Labels: Nintendo Wii |
By embedding the name, Nintendo plans to provide a new experience in new home console game for gamers, and simultaneously provide something meaningful for all categories of customers.
This new controller is the star of Nintendo's presentation at E3 2011 event. This controller itself turned out to have been equipped with two analog sticks to control the unique precision, a control pad and some buttons.
Nintendo Wii U will be able to play some mini games with the touch screen on the controller, which must also be influential on the progress of the game experience is happening than ever before. The result capable of providing sound jarring effect. This device has also been equipped with a microphone, a small speaker, a gyroscope and a camera that can capture players face and will be used in the game being played. Games that have turned out to be moved from the big screen to small screen. And another great, new controller also allows its users to surf the Internet and make phone calls.
The new Nintendo controller will not have any latency and even capable of presenting a fine game for its consumer. But unfortunately, the users are unlikely to be able to use the Nintendo Wii U controller as a portable device.
Meanwhile, the party also had to demonstrate briefly Nintendo games or using the Wii U Zelda game with. And from the results of these demonstrations, it acquired an impressive graphic quality.
At first Nintendo home console is rumored to be called Project Café, which should provide the same computing power as when Sony's PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 from Microsoft. Especially with the touch screen feature on the new controller at least nothing new that can be presented to its users. Then how the response from his fans about the Nintendo Wii U game console? Naturally excited well, because it's always cool to play the game.
Nintendo Wii Trailer
Nintendo Wii Specifications
- CPU: IBM Power Architecture-based multi-core 45 nm microprocessor.
- GPU: Custom-designed AMD Radeon HD based on RV770 chip.
- Internal flash memory, expandable via SD memory cards and USB hard disk drives
- Slot-loading optical disc drive compatible with 12 cm "proprietary high-density optical discs" (25 GB capacity) and 12 cm Wii optical discs
Ports and peripheral capabilities:
- SD memory card slot (supports SDHC cards)
- USB 2.0 ports (2 at front of console, 2 at rear)
- Sensor Bar power port
- "AV Multi Out" port
- HDMI out port
- Built-in accelerometer, gyroscope, speakers, front-facing camera, sensor strip, microphone and a 6.2 inch (15.7 cm) 16:9 resistive touchscreen
- Two Circle Pads and one D-pad
- Select, Start, Home and Power buttons
- A/B/X/Y face buttons, L/R bumper buttons and ZL/ZR trigger buttons
- Controller sync button
- 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p or 480i, standard 4:3 and 16:9 anamorphic widescreen
- "AV Multi Out" port supporting composite video, YPBPR component video, S-Video (NTSC consoles only), RGB SCART (PAL consoles only) and D-Terminal (Japan only)
- HDMI out port
- "AV Multi Out" port. Six-channel PCM linear output through HDMI
So, what do you think about Nintendo Wii U ??? Do you love it? Please share your comment below.
4:09 PM | Labels: Nintendo Wii |
Success in sales of the Nintendo Wii U is going to be a trend in the year 2012, GameStop alone is currently preparing the release preparation in the Sony Playstation Vita, which would in a price of $ 249 or 2 million 400rb's.
Leaders of THQ, Brian Farrell, said that they expect the latest NextGen consoles, if indeed there will be a new console output again, certainly will be centered on the new forces that focus on service access and interface users.
At the meeting of partners of Microsoft, Andy Lees as a representative from Microsoft told me that for the blend and consistent across all hardware devices, including the Xbox would require an ecosystem of its own to bring together all of these. Looks like the info provided by him is about Microsoft's plans for its Operation system Windows 8.
With the release of Windows 8 later, all the tools based operating system will be interconnected, ranging from the PC, tablet, mobile until it goes from NextGen consoles Xbox 360 (ie X720) will be interconnected with each other, meaning the game-the game will follow a special platform for Microsoft's gaming output of this in the future.
Boss of the company's 2K Games, Christoph Hartmann said that between Microsoft and Sony, they both are doing an experiment with kinect and the move for NextGen consoles can produce further plans.
3:42 PM | Labels: Video Games |
Leadership of Sony Computer Entertainment, Kaz Hirai deny these rumors by stating that the release of the console digital download for the global market is still too far away, as quoted from Pocket-Lint, Friday (08/27/2010).
"We do business in some parts of the world where network infrastructure is not as futuristic that people expect," said Hirai.
"People who think that everything will be downloaded from the internet in two, three, or ten forward thinking seems to be too extreme," added Hirai.
Hirai also said that some parts of the consoles are the future may be available for digital download.
But maybe just for the digital-download PS4 will be released several months after the physical format of the PS4 is released to the continental U.S., Europe and Asia.
Sony Collaborating With Intel For Launch PlayStation 4
Anything new coming from the Sony, which reportedly is now working with the Intel. Both are collaborating to launch a next generation console Nintendo Wii. Sony itself is now struggling in the design of the PlayStation 4.
When Sony first-party PS3 launch, the company argued that the console games will be around ten years old. It seems, however, the developers do not mind thinking ahead and is now experimenting with the latest design the next generation gaming machine.
The Sony supposedly are designing design based on the Intel Larrabee processor will be launched with integrated graphics, but currently Intel's own party was delaying the launch of the processor. This is it likely that the Larrabee processor will not be able to compete with AMD's latest processor and graphics from NVIDIA. It was said that the Sony is considering a draft design based on multi-core CPUs.
Console manufacturers are now seeing some of the architectural design of the Cell, which is used in the PlayStation 3. This architecture is more difficult to apply in future implementations, which may have contributed to the PlayStation 3 which has made the company a loss for every PS3 Slim console sold.
Presumably not yet clear when the PS4 will come out but it looks like Sony's own party would be more careful in designing the newest consoles.
Playstation 4 Specifications
- Disc : Holographic Disc (HVD)
- Audio : Lossless 9.1 Channel
- Storage : 250GB-1TB Harddrive, Flash, External
- Storage Speed : 6Gb/s (SATA-600)
- Color Depth : Full Deep Color
- Color Space : x.v.Color
- Controller : Wireless, Vibration, Motion Sense (3D), Wind, Shock
- Internet : 100 Gbit Ethernet wired, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n wireless
- Connection : USB 3.0, Bluetooth 3.0, WHDI, TransferJet
- Display : QF-HDTV (3840x2160p)
- VRAM : 1024MB GDDR5
- System RAM : 1024MB DDR4
3:17 PM | Labels: Playstation |
GTA will come with a new sequel CALIFORNIA - rumors about the brand-new series of Grand Theft Auto V starts rolling. Developer Rockstar has said that the new GTA will be ready for release in 2012.
In a shocking news, indicate that the developers of Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V, already well underway.
As quoted from PS3MMGN and team XBOX, Tuesday (21/06/2011), Rockstar said it has completed the final touches to the game with a very large scale games and will soon release it in the next year.
Sources claim the game GTA V is one of the major that will encourage speculation that the map the game will be much bigger than Liberty City in GTA IV.
Pretty safe to assume that Rockstar has been working on GTA game well for a while.
Something which the question is whether true GTA will be released next year and will be applied to the Nintendo Wii U?
GTA 5 details will revealed when the GTA 5 trailer comes out on November 2, 2011. So, bookmark this blog because I will update as soon as possible the latest news about this!
UPDATE: Now, you can watch the official GTA 5 trailer
2:33 PM | Labels: Video Games |
Okay, now we back to talk about system requirements. I got SWTOR minimum system requirements from the official site. If you want to know Star Wars: The Old Republic system requirements, you can see the list below:
- AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+ or better
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz or better
- Operating System:
- Windows XP or later
- Windows XP: 1.5GB RAM
- Windows Vista and Windows 7: 2GB RAM
Note: PCs using a built-in graphical chipset are recommended to have 2GB of RAM.
Star Wars: The Old Republic requires a video card that has a minimum of 256MB of on-board RAM as well as support for Shader 3.0 or better. Examples include:
- ATI X1800 or better
- nVidia 7800 or better
- Intel 4100 Integrated Graphics or better
DVD-ROM drive – 8x speed or better (required for installation from physical editions only) Internet connection required to play.
If you want to buy SWTOR, you can buy it on Amazon
2:37 PM | Labels: MMORPG |
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Standard Edition
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Collector's Edition
Here is The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim's main story that I taken from Wikipedia:
Skyrim's main story revolves around the player character's efforts to defeat a dragon god who is prophesied to destroy the world. Set two hundred years after Oblivion, the game takes place in the land of Skyrim in the midst of a civil war after the assassination of the king. The open world gameplay of the Elder Scrolls series is continued in Skyrim, as the player character can explore the land at will and ignore or postpone the main quest indefinitely.
So, what would you get if you buy The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Collector's Edition ?
- The Making of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim’ DVD. This documentary DVD contains exclusive, behind-the-scenes footage, including interviews with the Bethesda Game Studios team as they take you from concept to creation and provide insights into the story, gameplay, setting, legacy of the Elder Scrolls franchise, and much more.
- ‘The Art of Skyrim’ Official Art Book. Featuring over 200 pages of striking, full-color illustrations, sketches and models, this stunning 9 3/8” x 12 1/8” coffee table book showcases the characters, creatures, environments, and weaponry of Skyrim. With a foreword by game director Todd Howard and commentary from Bethesda Game Studios artists, readers will be guided through the game’s iconic visual style.
- Alduin Statue. Created in conjunction with the IP Factory, this collector’s only statue stands 12” tall and is made of high quality PVC. Modeled from actual in-game 3D digital files, it showcases Alduin, the World Eater. He stands perched atop one the game’s many dragon walls that teach the player the lethal language of dragons.
Interested to buy The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Collector's Edition? You can buy it on Amazon
2:09 PM | Labels: Video Games |
The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim is being developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. A few days ago, Pete Hines wrote about Skyrim system requirements and specs on the twitter.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim PC System Requirements
Minimum PC Specs
- Windows 7/Vista/XP PC (32 or 64 bit)
- Processor: Dual Core 2.0GHz or equivalent processor
- 2GB System RAM
- 6GB free HDD Space
- Direct X 9 compliant video card with 512 MB of RAM
- DirectX compatible sound card
- Internet access for Steam activation
Recommended PC Specs
- Windows 7/Vista/XP PC (32 or 64 bit)
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU
- 4GB System RAM
- 6GB free HDD space
- DirectX 9 compatible NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 1GB of RAM (Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or higher; ATI Radeon 4890 or higher).
- DirectX compatible sound card
- Internet access for Steam activation
Pete Hines tweeted:
"The Min specs get you playing, The recommended specs let you play on High, not on Ultra. You'll want beefier rig for that"
I hope information about Skyrim system requirements and specs above can be useful for you. You're also can share this information to your friends, so they also will know about it. If you want to buy The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, I recommend you to buy it on Amazon because you can get a premium physical map.
Although Diablo 3 cinematic trailer showcased in the BlizzCon 2011, but Diablo 3 release date hasn't confirmed yet. Diablo 3 come in 2 versions: Diablo 3 Standard Edition and Diablo 3 Collector's Edition. You can pre-order Diablo 3 if you don't want to miss it. Okay, if you want to watch Diablo 3 trailer you can check it out below!
Diablo 3 Trailer
Diablo 3 Gameplay Video Part 1
Diablo 3 Gameplay Video Part 2
Diablo 3 - The Demon Hunter Trailer
Diablo 3 High Quality Boss Fight
Diablo 3: Monk Full Gameplay Trailer Blizzcon 09
12:32 PM | Labels: Diablo 3 |
So, what's would you get if you pre-order Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception? This special bonus is available on Amazon. So, if you pre-order this game on Amazon, you will receive an Amazon.com exclusive PSN code with access to the following:
Uncharted 3 Pre-order Bonus
- Clip Size Mod for Para 9--Allows you to increase the size of the bullet clip for your Para 9 side arm and spend more time shooting your opponents before having to reload.
- G-MAL--Allows you to increase the size of the bullet clip for your G-MAL long gun and spend more time shooting your opponents before having to reload.
- Clip Size Mod for G-MAL--Allows you to increase the size of the bullet clip for your G-MAL long gun and spend more time shooting your opponents before having to reload.
For more information about Uncharted 3 Pre-order Bonus, you can visit Amazon.
10:33 AM | Labels: Video Games |
REG 1 = U.S.
REG 2 = Europe / Japan
REG 3 = ASIA
How To Update
- via Manual
- via Internet
- via UPDATE from game
Link above is a file in the Official Firmware updates via Manual.
- Flash / External Hard Drive / Removable Disk FAT32 format other important
Steps to Update
- Download file OFW above
- Copy file update to / PS3/UPDATE /
- Finished copying, unplug the flash / hdd ex / dll.. plug to PS3
- Turn on the PS3
- Then to Settings-> System Update-> Update via Storage Media
8:31 AM | Labels: Playstation |
Walker: if only one residence just flying kick skill that stepping on the head, if there are 2-3, I usually kick back with fitting it all fell well kept stepping on the head straight, 4-6 if I often torturing me, especially the mouse left click, if >6 well back then sprint for the vague direction..
Infected: if only one is easy, it's difficult if already there are 4 I usually run a circular zig zag or let them miss then hit from the side but if I let go his way in the narrow usually pick angels to take money
Thug: Attack shouted fit again or wait until he hit the first time by using left hand (this is always 3 combo: left, right, left) after that kick ass
Floater: easy. avoid "spit" as sprints on his side. When he spout poison, attack from behind until death
Ram: very easy. When step to the left side or right, then hit from behind. Repeat until dead
Butcher: I'll kick his running stopped continue to hit the 2 or 3 times then when he ran towards me again kick ass and kick ass again, repeat it until he dead
Suicider: my rescue god. Narrow path just annoying if he was fit again and lonely. If like this I usually kick back once kept step 2-3 times.
Human: annoying. Usually if I'm certainly old human opponent. Probably because ammo is rare, so I always want to play headshot.
- If a lot of enemies, there are n LPG cylinders, do not hesitate use it, throwing into them, shoot the tube!
- If a car n lots of enemies, up on the roof of the car ride, and use medium-range weapons (axe / rod length / the like), do not forget to let me squat to maximize the reach sometimes infected could rise to the top of the car, so be careful.
- If there is a building / space, and lots of enemies out there chasing us, close the door, then attack from those door
- If you look at HP critical enemy and lots and full fury, just use it
Do you have another tips for playing Dead Island? Please share it in here by put your comment below.
Fast Leveling by using Thug (Ver. 1)
Easy leveling thug:
1. Just make sure the enemies other than the thug had rest in peace.
2. drop the thug
how to drop the thug:
a. thug fall if hit by a car
b. thug fell use hand of glova (act 1 uda can get anyway, grab the skull in bunker the north east corner, just follow the arrow continues to go up to batu2an brown on the east coast)
diamond quest took on a brand of champagne, champagne brands palace hotel check car fitting grab mission.
only if the level is too small the thug died instantly.
c. point the thug so there's a wall behind him / other static items (refrigerator, stove, shelves, stone), kick the thug to the walls / static stuff, he'd lost his balance, kick back, down deh.
3. fitting fell thug attacking the shoulder with a blunt weapon that has been damaged (good Knuckle), if fitted, hand going 'broken'.
after a broken hand, every time a blow to the same place (shoulder), you'll dapet equivalent exp 1 / 4 exp thug.
A thug can make you go up 1-3 levels depend on your level.
(The smaller the greater the damage your weapon exp you can get from a thug)
This way, I reached level 50 logan in 3 hours, still in act 1.
a. by sam b's bonebreaker skills, exp gained 2-4 fold, meaning that the maximum skill, a time at get equivalent exp exp 1 thug.
at level 37 1 pm to approximately 1.600 times the exp, it only took 100 strokes (about 1 minute) to level up
b. if you want to maximize his skills xian mei-cut choice (2-4 times as much exp as zombies limb cut), use a knife damaged by small size (diving knife, kitchen knife), point to shoulder thug, thug likely broken hand (but counted cut because use sharp weapon) without interruption of the body.
diving knife damaged from the beginning of the game have decided to chance his arm broken without the greatest among other sharp weapon.
so save 1 piece of the early game if you plan to wear it.
Do not use Slicer, machete, and the like, because it almost certainly cut off the hands of thug when broken.
try not to take the critical skills while still leveling, because it will increase the critical chance thug's hand severed when broken.
nb: thug a lot of wandering around the diamond bungalows (bungalows on the east coast resort)
Fast Leveling by using thug (Ver. 2)
Easy leveling rather exciting thug:
Basically just like leveling above, but without making the thug down.
if you feel this leveling on less exciting / boring. easy come easy go.
1. thug attacks have 3 basic types of punches, (1) regular punch attack from the right or left hand. (2) a combination attack 3 times: left, right, left, (3) counter, when you attack left bodies, he would step down the fence leaning left, then launched a counter with a left punch. (Applies also to the right)
avoid these three attacks is not difficult, use a blunt weapon is still good (or diving knife is still a good choice when using xian mei-cut), then attack the shoulder left / right or right after he was attacked while he was wailing.
still difficult if get timing, kick terus2an thug until he roar, continued to attack his shoulder three times, continued to retreat.
do this attack continuously until both shoulders broken. after this, thug can only attack with a bite. attack necessarily be limited distances.
2. Knuckle weapons to replace the damaged / corrupted other blunt weapon if going further the range / diving knife cut damaged her choice use xian mei.
attacking his shoulders 1-3 times, then backward backward for avoiding bites.
after 2-3 times the thug attacks would roar, immediately attacked from close 4-7 times (depending on weapon), then retreated backward.
in this way without looking thug (thug who resisted to follow the storyline), ane reach level 50 in a police station xian mei (act 2).
notable thug: Harlan at home that help you enter, there is no thug who attacked (if on my PC), use for fitting exercise awal2.
AFTER LEVEL 50
do not ever expect things become easier when you are level 50, level 1 walker has the HP 100, walker level 50 have a HP 4000, damage thug punches about 2 bar level 1, level 50 damage thug punches about 4.5 bar. as well as other musuh2 including the boss.
profit level 50 weapon is only a good beginning in the early-crew and the money is relatively large (but also large expenditures to upgrade and repair of high-level weapons).
xian mei when I drop from level 49 level 50 thug a lethal wakizashi purple
The base statistics:
Damage: 1964 (what?) full upgrade so 1964 + 1707
force: 685 full upgrade so 685 + 300
durability: 45 (what?) full upgrade so 45 + 44
handling: 70 full upgrade so 70 + 15
almost equivalent to legend katana zed's Demise, with much better handling (of course the range slightly shorter, but much nicer when attacked, attack speed more steady).
I was curious version lethal orange wakizashi, I think it exceeds the zed's Demise ..
and this drop, not from a metal case, mid-act 2.
I gameplay only about 4-5 hours time.
means all the walkers and infected since mid act 2 off with a time at
(Shoulder-wide armored walkers need 2 times if not hit the head)
in-mod with the full build the poison deathstalker xian mei = jason die sooner.
of course the price of repairs rather crazy, it took about 10 thousands of broken until 100%.
- Items from the quest and the drop is often better than in the metal case, when there are more skills required do not take the lockpick skill.
- Any chance of instant death skill is not worth it, especially xian mei, which has a sharp weapon damage largest non-explosive, with a good weapon even thug can die with a 2-3 punch (even one time with a backstab + flying strike direction head).
- Hand of god glova is a weapon that could bring down almost any enemy (ram can not), even Jason and the last boss. make them vulnerable to head stomp.
- Butcher and infected Warrior (boss) can avoid the attack to the head, attacking the body.
- The effects of weapons (poison, shock, bleed) emerged as critical.
- The effects of mod like poison, electricity, even the mod developers come to the vicinity of the main target channeled through the economical throw (30% damage around target throw), combined with + 30% critical moment and throw boomerang, it would be great against hordes.
- You can 'get back' sticky bomb that was thrown with skill boomerang.
- Do not use the hand of glova / homerun bat at enemies who are still stuck in his body throw our weapons, there is a chance his body was thrown to the place that we can not access.
- For melee weapon which is synchronous with skill logan, logan most effective & efficient use of one hand sharp weapon like a wakizashi & machete. (Critical chance up to 16%)
- You can do the flying kick (jump and kick) followed by a strike while flying nearly landed in a time jump. very useful when three more infected or come from the same direction. This certainly wasteful stamina, but with vampire skills (stamina boost when kill) this technique could be virtually free of stamina.
- Combined flying strike, backstab, and critical toward the head with lethal weapons lvl 50 deathstalker wakizashi, can produce more damage than 30rb, can kill a level 50 warrior infected (infected joint and thug) in a time o'clock. For jason I have never try, because fitting opponent Jason want from the front, because both 'Swordman'... but it should be because HP lvl 50 jason 'only' 27,000. Many people who have difficulty using a flying strike, to get the timing right, use the flying strike when the moment of stepping off you, and for effectiveness, point to the head.
- With a sharp weapon damage is incredible, fury / bloodrage xian mei is not too big benefit in terms of damage and loss range (because pake knife), if you do not feel have benefited from the assassin Guile (Level3: + about 3 bars of max HP and restore HP equal to the addition) or lighting moves (level 3: +99% movement speed) do not take any skill at all fury.
- Combination of feel no pain (when the fury), last stand, and make you bulletproof hardened + immune from melee attacks and live bullets at 1:25 HP bar. but not very useful considering the walker attack at level 50 can be 1.5 to 2.5 bar of HP. hm ... might be a bit handy when beaten infected.
- With a tackles, light out, and regeneration, you will rarely die because of walkers / infected. skill2 take it as soon as possible. Tackles is much more efficient than the hand of glova stamina against hordes of walkers / infected.
- The skill inspiring kick, stomp counted as a 'kick'.
- Should take skill and ignore skill vampire kick of strength.
*SAM B I only played until level 38, PURNA until level 14, so still a little discovery.
6:52 AM | Labels: Video Games |
“We commonly use the term “soon” when referring to Blizzard releases, because we know that no matter how hard we’re working to reach a target, we’re not going to compromise and launch a game before it’s ready,” Morhaime said. “While this news might not be a complete surprise, I know that many of you were hopeful that Diablo III would ship this year. We were too.”
At BlizzCon 2011, Diablo 3 confirmed there would be a console version. So, you will able to play it on your PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360!
Diablo 3 Console Confirmed?
Diablo 3 is an action role-playing game, and a true continuation of the Diablo series. This game in development by Blizzard. You will adventure through rich and varied settings, engaging in combat with hordes of monsters and challenging bosses, growing in experience and ability, unraveling an epic storyline, and acquiring items of incredible power. Diablo 3 will be a fitting sequel to Diablo 2, with the easy interface, fast-paced action, and visceral gameplay that Diablo players have come to expect and enjoy. It will also include many new features that will take the Diablo action-RPG experience to the next level.
Diablo 3 release date hasn't confirmed yet, you can pre-order it on Amazon to get the lowest price! Diablo 3 on Amazon can work outside US.
11:00 AM | Labels: Diablo 3 |
The Diablo 3 Collector’s Edition is available exclusively at retail on DVD-ROM for Windows XP / Vista / 7 and Macintosh. So, what's in the box of Diablo 3 Collector's Edition?
- Diablo III PC/Mac Game
- The Art of Diablo III (book)
- Diablo III Soundtrack
- Behind The Scenes Blu-Ray/DVD set
- Diablo Skull and 4GB USB Soulstone
- Exclusive In-Game Contents
What if I purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition?
If you decide to purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition when it's available, and then choose to add your Collector's Edition license key to the Battle.net account associated with your existing World of Warcraft Annual Pass promotion, you will receive all of the benefits associated with the Collector's Edition, plus receive four months of World of Warcraft game time which is eligible towards your 12-month subscription commitment. After you purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition you just need to input the product key into the Battle.net account associated with your World of Warcraft 12-month commitment and that account will then receive the next 4 months of World of Warcraft game time for free. For example, if you already had a month of game time on the associated World of Warcraft account when you input your Diablo III Collector's Edition product key, it would then be 5 months until your next subscription payment was due
What do you think about Diablo 3 Collector's Edition? It's very cool, isn't it? Pre-order Diablo 3 Collector's Edition now on Amazon!
12:04 AM | Labels: Diablo 3 |
Here is Saints Row: The Third release date information
Saints Row: The Third Release Date
North America: November 15, 2011
Europe: November 18, 2011
Rejoin the ranks of the most unholy Saints around as you return to the Row to experience gang life, post-fame. Kids are kicking around in Saints sneakers, tough-guy hopefuls are slurping Saints energy drinks and storeowners are proudly displaying Johnny Gat bobble heads on their top shelves. Celebrity status has hit — but will the Saints survive their newfound glory unscathed?
Saints Row: The Third Synopsis
In Saints Row: The Third, fame and fortune come at a bittersweet price for the kings of Stilwater. Faced with serious demands from the legendary criminal fraternity, the Syndicate, the Saints must hit the streets of Steelport to trample their new rivals — and defend their status. Get ready for intense action, grueling gang violence and outlandish situations to spare as you take on a decaying city of sin in an all-new battle with the Saints. Buckle up and take a massive tank on a wild ride — through the sky. Duke it out against trained military forces and call in a strategic airstrike on a Mexican wrestling gang. With grit and guts galore, you and your gang will never kneel to an enemy. After all, just because you're a Saint doesn't mean you have to behave.
Saints Row: The Third features
- Take the fight to Steelport, a struggling city of sin where you must battle it out with the dangerous Syndicate gang
- Get some serious air while driving a massive tank — right through the sky
- Return to the streets of Stilwater and discover how fame and fortune as the kings of the town has affected the Saints — for the better and for the worse
- Defend yourself against a highly trained military force in an incredibly outlandish scenario
- Take on a Mexican wrestling gang in a satellite-targeted airstrike
I hope Saints Row: The Third release date information above can be useful for you. If you're interested to pre-order Saints Row: The Third, I recommend you to pre-order it on Amazon. Because you will get $10 promotional code from Amazon.
4:09 PM | Labels: Video Games |
Okay, here is the tips how to find and adopt the Sims 3 Unicorn:
How to Find and Adopt the Sims 3 Unicorn
If you want to find deer and raccoons, you should to make your house as beautiful as anything then they will come.
I hope the tips above can help you to find and adopt the Sims 3 Unicorn into your household. If you have another tips to get the Sims 3 Unicorn, feel free to put your comment below.
11:32 AM | Labels: Video Games |
Here are some features on The Sims 3:Pets
The Sims 3:Pets Features
- More pets mean more fun! Create a wide variety of unique dogs, cats, and—for the first time ever—horses! Build a collection of lizards, turtles, snakes, and birds. Think your Sim has what it takes to tame a wild horse?
- Be the Pet. Wield control of your Sim’s pet to chase, dig, tackle and more. Be the perfect companion or wreck havoc on your Sims!
- Pets have their own traits! From intelligent, brave, and friendly to hydrophobic, skittish, and clueless to gentle, fast, and agile, determine the personality of your Sims’ pets.
If you want to know what people say about The Sims 3: Pets, you can see their honest reviews below. They have been bought and played this game before write their reviews.
The Sims 3: Pets
Reviewed by NatS
I've been waiting for Sims 3 pets since I first heard about it and I must say, it was worth the wait! I had trouble with the code (EA gave me the wrong code) but other than that, no problems so far. The detail in the pets is amazing, and there are so many more interactions you can do with your pet than you could have had in Sims 2. Sims 3 Pets is worth the money because you get so much with this expansion. A new town is included, as well as new furniture, clothes, hairstyles, patterns, and there's an Ice Cream truck that rides around the city! You won't get bored of this game anytime soon, that's for sure.
Reviewed by Capn_Underpants
Well, if you're a fan of previous 'Pet Expansion Packs' then this is something you'll definitely like. Instead of going through what I do like (since I know most people here have already done that), I'll tell you the things I don't like.
1) Warnings --> You get 1 warning if your pet is getting neglected. After that they take ALL of your pets away. Getting caught up in the story of your sim or having a baby like I did made me not socialize with my cat as much. In the end all 5 of my animals were taken away because my cat got too needy to socialize (see #3). That's a big turn off. Then when I try and adopt my pets back they say that I can't adopt for a while. So all of my animals get adopted by others and I can't see them anymore.
2) Buying Objects --> Buying your pet objects is located where the baby section is. However, it doesn't have ALL of the pet supplies in it. So I had to filter and scroll and scroll and scroll to just find a ball for my dog and horse. Why wouldn't that be where all the pet stuff is? Why is this stuff hidden? It's a inconvenience.
3) Socialize Moodlet --> This moodlet is the one I find the most annoying. I feel like I have to talk to them forever for it to increase. And for a family with a great number of pets it gets annoying. You have to go from one to the other and when you finally finish the first pet needs to be talked to again. It leaves no time for 'sim' time.
That's about it. I think it's a well done game overall. It's a lot harder the more pets/sims you have. So I suggest starting out slow would be the best.
Reviewed by Vicki Moyer
Praises for Pets! Compared to the previous four Sims 3 expansion packs, this one is a 5-Star winner! I had no troubles with the install once I removed my mod files. Afterwards, I returned all mods but the one needing an update and had no problems with the game. (Remember to apply the DEP fix for Window 7.)
I want to rave about the in-game animations. The graphic artists at EA paid close attention to details and captured tons of lifelike movements of our furry friends. Dogs and cats frisk and pounce, eat, sleep, hunt, beg, scratch, roll over and play dead, just like living dogs and cats. I don't have a pet anymore and sorely miss her but watching the little sim cats and dogs play on my monitor brings me both pleasure and melancholic delight. If you don't appreciate the artistry that went into animating these little sims animals then you have missed the joy of Sims 3 Pets.
Want a custom pet? Enter Create A Sim for Pets. Peruse the prebuilt breeds. There are dozens of them. Or build your own mutt or stray cat (or horse). CAS for the animals has lots of "sliders" and customizations, perhaps even more than CAS for sim people. After getting the hang of the advanced options, I created the perfect Schnauzer and Siberian Husky. My cat is a Manx-Scottish Fold with cheetah-like markings. Assign your pets their own personality traits and unleash them into a new household.
High free-will sims will care for their pets. Don't need to worry about filling the food dish or getting the animals' attention. My household of four handles their cat and two dogs easily.
I was bored with Sims 3 and all the expansion packs until now. I watch the pets more than the household sims. I'm having a blast and appreciating all the hard, hard work EA artists and programmers put into this game. I highly recommend Sims 3 Pets over all the other expansion packs. Now if EA would just come out with a fabulous Seasons. Diehard sims fans can only hope.
The Sims 3:Pets is available for Playstation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, PC and Mac. If you want to learn more or buy The Sims 3:Pets, you can visit Amazon.
10:32 AM | Labels: Video Games |
You will be able to explore the long-lost continent of Pandaria, which has hidden from the world since the sundering of Azeroth over ten thousand years ago. In the aftermath of the Cataclysm played out in World of Warcraft’s third expansion, Pandaria’s heroes are emerging from their land’s lush forests and cloud-ringed mountains to choose sides in the escalating war between the Alliance and the Horde and to share the extraordinary secrets of their ancient martial arts. As tensions between the factions near a breaking point following the discovery of this new world, players will be called upon to explore Pandaria’s exotic expanses, make contact with its strange indigenous creatures, and unlock the world-changing secrets that have been hiding in the mists for millennia.
New Race: Pandaren
- The Wandering Isle starting zone is actually a giant turtle!
- Pandaren characters will start out Neutral and choose either Alliance or Horde at level 10.
- Pandarens will be able to be the following classes: Monk, Mage, Priest, Hunter, Rogue, Warrior, and Shaman.
New Class: Monk
- Monks will now be a selectable class for the following races: Pandaren, Dwarf, Human, Draenei, Gnome, Night Elf, Orc, Tauren, Blood Elf, Undead, Troll.
- Monks will use Cloth and Leather items.
- Monks can use the following weapons: Hands and feet, Fist Weapons, One-Handed Axes, One-Handed Maces, One-Handed Swords, Polearms, and Staves.
Mists of Pandaria Preview Trailer
New Features in Mists of Pandaria
- New Playable Race -- Pandaren: Adventure through Azeroth as World of Warcraft's first neutral race and decide whether to side with the Alliance or the Horde.
- New Playable Class -- Monk: Unlock the secrets of pandaren martial arts and do battle as a damage dealer, healer, or tank.
- Level Cap Increased to 90:Learn potent new spells and abilities while exploring uncharted zones and taking on challenging new content.
- New Zones:Explore the lush Jade Forest, treacherous Kun-Lai Summit, and other exotic areas of Pandaria designed for high-level characters, and uncover the mystery of the Wandering Isle.
- Scenarios: Join up with some friends to achieve a common goal, such as mounting a defense against invading monsters, in a flexible new type of PvE challenge.
- Dungeon “Challenge” Modes: Master the ultimate five-player time trial to earn prestige rewards in a new dungeon mode that will put your resolve and coordination to the test.
- Pet Battles: Challenge other players’ companion pets with your own collection in a new tactical mini-game, and find out who's king or queen of the pint-sized battlefield.
- New Talent System: Customize your character to suit your play style with the newly overhauled and improved talent system.
For more information about Mists of Pandaria you can visit Blizzard Entertainment’s official website at www.WorldofWarcraft.com
8:02 AM | Labels: world of warcraft |
Hailing from their own secret empire, the Pandaren are a race of humanoids resembling panda bears. Pandaren have a long tradition of mystic warfare and are exceedingly strong and agile. The traditional Pandaren fighting style focuses upon mobility, speed and precision, as well as stunning acrobatic tricks. Many Pandaren are skilled at fighting bare-handed.
Only the Pandaren know the intricacies of their society, but alcohol is a central feature. All Pandaren are connoisseurs of ale and stronger drink, leading to a unique kinship with Ironforge dwarves. A caste of wandering Pandaren warriors called Brewmasters is highly respected in their culture. Pandaren are affable and noble, trained in battle but always seeking peace. Pandaren philosophy centers on a harmony of opposites — male and female, calm and chaos, existence and non-existence. Even unaligned races such as Pandaren live defined by the conflicts among and around them. Some races, such as Pandaren, are independent.
Pandaren average 5 1/2 feet in height, and make assured and precise movements. Pandaren smile often.
Pandaren hail from distant island nation of Pandaria, which no non-Pandaren has ever seen. A splinter group of Pandaren arrived on Kalimdor in the aftermath of the Third War and has established itself in the Stonetalon region of the Barrens. Pandaren have arrived only recently in the west.
Each Pandaren belongs to a shao’din, which is their word for “clan”. Pandaren society has changed from its origins. Pandaren society is, in many ways, compartmentalized. At their core, the Pandaren treasure peace and creativity. Most Pandaren are poets and singers, and the craftsmen of their culture are truly revered. Pandaren have a fierce and deep belief in the connection of the material and spiritual worlds. This philosophy seems simple, but the pandaren apply it to every aspect of their lives, from brewing beer to adventuring. Pandaren are known for their art of acupressure.
What may surprise those who encounter the Pandaren most, however, is their unabashed love for beer. The Pandaren laugh at this notion. The pandaren are an old and refined culture with many traditions and arts important to their way of life, none of which have influenced the Pandaren so thoroughly as the art of brewing. The Pandaren Brewmasters travel the world for new and exotic ingredients and recipes. Little is more revered in the Pandaren culture than brewing. Rarely a Pandaren overimbibes, and suffers the next day. Pandaren parables say that if someone pulls you, instead of resisting, you should push. While beer is treasured in Pandaren culture, whiskey is revered. Pandaren Brewmaster philosophy says that the best whiskey can make a Pandaren strong enough to face an army. In general, Pandaren prefer to use the weapons they craft, feeling that their natural weapons hearken back to a primal time.
Pandaren are bipedal creatures, but their pseudo-ursine forms allow them to move at tremendous speed on four limbs. When a Pandaren drops down to all fours, his speed increases greatly.
All of the races that reside on Kalimdor view the Pandaren with interest. The Pandaren are an independent race and any encountered outside the Barrens are wanderers and travelers, belonging to no affiliation. Their outlook meshes well with the Alliance, and most Pandaren in Kalimdor are found in the company of Alliance races. Pandaren are eccentric, however, and some feel more at home around the Horde. Pandaren friendliness and combat prowess make them good allies and honorable enemies. Pandaren are on good terms with all non-evil races.
Although they have been on Kalimdor a short time, the pandaren have already developed a special bond with the Ironforge dwarves. To honor their hosts, the pandaren visitors joined the fight. The Pandaren have liked most of the other independent races they have met. Some Pandaren spent many months recently with the furbolgs, learning of their simple life in Ashenvale Forest. Besides, the Pandaren are just visiting.
Pandaren are strict adherents to the practice of equipping each soldier with the best possible equipment and arms. Pandaren are courageous and fearless, and thus their armies have amazing durability and cohesion. Pandaren archers are skilled at long-range marksmanship and sniping, although the size of their bows prohibits their use from concealment, for they are almost as tall as a standing Pandaren.
Pandaren cavalry is almost entirely composed of wardancers riding combat-trained horses. Recently introduced to the pandaren are firearms, which are beginning to take a more important role in the way the Pandaren wage war. Some are Pandaren Brewmaster names from Warcraft
Pandaren naming practices are similar to those of humans: each Pandaren has a given name and a surname.
Mists of Pandaria: Pandaren & Monk Preview
- Pandaren are as smart as humans.
- Pandaren are bipedal creatures, but their pseudo-ursine forms allow them to move at tremendous speed on four limbs.
- Pandaren can fight effectively with their teeth and claws.
- Pandaren are agile and physically tough.
- Pandaren can see twice as far as human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight and similar conditions of poor illumination. They retain the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Shaktani Warblade
- Pikeman Armor
- Wardancer Armor
Pandaren are distantly related to furbolgs. In fact, a race of more feral looking Pandaren live in Northrend and appear to be in league with the Wendigos there. A few of the more bestial-appearing Pandaren were in the command of a Pandaren Brewmaster, under Garithos' Elite Guard, to try to stop the blood elves & naga from fleeing to Outland. These Pandaren are referenced in Alliance & Horde Compendium as having joined up with dwarves of Bael Modan in order to stop the blood elves and naga.
*Source WoW Wiki
5:44 AM | Labels: world of warcraft |