Ghost Scepter (1600)
- +40 Agility
- +10 Strength
- +10 Intelligence
- Ether Blast (active)
Ether Blast (active):
- Ether Blast converts you and target enemy unit into ethereal form.
- Target unit is slowed by 60% for 3 seconds and is dealt 75 + 2x your agility as magical damage.
- If you target yourself you won't be slowed nor damaged
- Ethereal units take 40% extra magic damage and cannot attack or be attacked.
- Costs 50 mana, has a 30s cooldown and a 700 cast range.
- Shares cooldown with Ghost Scepter
8:20 PM | Labels: Dota |
1:34 PM | Labels: Dota |
Urn of Shadows
- Sobi Mask (325)
- 2 X Gauntlets of Ogre Strength (150)
- Urn of Shadows (250)
- +50% mana regeneration
- +6 Strength
- Soul Release (active)
Soul Release (active):
- Can expend one charge to target an allied or enemy hero
- If an ally is targeted, it is healed for 400 HP over 8 seconds (this effect ends if the hero takes damage from a source other than Sentinel, Scourge or neutral creeps)
- If an enemy is targeted, it loses 150 HP over 8 seconds
- Has a 10 second cooldown, and 950 cast range
Do you have any experience with Urn of Shadows ? You can share your experience here! :D
1:54 PM | Labels: Dota |
Khadgar's Pipe of Insight
- Hood of Defiance (2125)
- Headdress of Rejuvenation (603)
- Khadgar's Pipe of Insight (900)
- +10 HP/sec regeneration
- +30% magic resistance
- Barrier (active)
- Gives allied units within 500 range a shield that blocks 400 spell damage
- Lasts 10 seconds, costs 100 mana, and has a 60 second cooldown
- Does not affect units that have been affected by Barrier in the last 50 seconds
If you have any experience with Khadgar's Pipe of Insight you can share it here! :D
12:07 PM | Labels: Dota |
Skills of Ymir - Tuskarr
Tuskarr compresses 5 shards of ice into a ball of frozen energy that damages all enemies in comes in contact with. If the ball comes in contact with an enemy hero or reaches its maximum range the shards are released, creating a barrier that lasts for 5 seconds.
- Damage type : magical
- The maximum range of the shards is 1600.
- The shards create an unpassable barrier once released.
- The shards destroy trees around them when they are created.
Tuskarr and any nearby allied heroes roll in a quickly growing snowball towards the target enemy unit. Any victims caught in the snowball's path take damage and are briefly stunned; the final target takes 40 extra damage and 0.25 extra stun duration.
- (*) On secondary / main target
- Damage type : magical
- The speed of the snowball is equal to 150% of Tuskarr's speed, with a minimum of 200.
- Illusions will not roll into the snowball, but Meepo clones will.
- The snowball stops chasing its target after 3 seconds.
- The snowball can cross cliffs and will destroy trees.
Tuskarr summons a Frozen Sigil by calling upon the deepest cold of winter. The Sigil creates a snowstorm which slows all enemy units within 600 range.
- The Sigil will automatically follow Tuskarr if no order is given to it.
- The Sigil flies, has a 310 MS, 220/240/260/280 HP, a 400/400 vision, and gives a 90/100/110/120 gold bounty.
Tuskarr prepares his mighty Walrus Punch; his next attack will do a critical strike and launch the victim into the air. The victim will be slowed upon landing and take damage.
- (*) Air time / slow duration
- Damage type : physical
- Walrus Punch cannot miss.
- If you don't land an attack against a valid target in the next 10 seconds, Walrus Punch ends.
This Ymir - Tuskar artikel is taken from PlayDota.com
2:19 PM | Labels: Dota |
New Dota 6.70 loadscreen by Kunkka
Reworked Tavern Layout
- Frostmourne bonus movement speed increased from 10 to 15%
- Spell Shield magic reduction from 15/25/35/45 to 26/34/42/50%
- Cooldown from 25 to 22
- Mana regeneration increased from 150 to 200%
- HP regeneration increased from 6 to 8
For complete changelogs you can read it here! How do you think about Dota 6.70 map? It's really cool, isn't it? So, let's download this map by click the link below:
Smoke of Deceit
Smoke of Deceit (active)
- Maximum stock of 3 in store
- Store stock takes 12 minutes to replenish
- Stacks with itself in inventory
- 1 charge
Smoke of Deceit
- Places a buff on all allied player-controlled units in a 1200 AoE. Makes them invisible, grants 15% movespeed bonus, and prevents them from appearing on minimap to enemy players
- If you get within 950 AoE of an enemy hero or tower, or if you attack any unit, the buff wears off
- Buff lasts up to 40 seconds
- Has a 90 second cooldown
If you have any experience with Smoke of Deceit, let's share about it here! :D
12:18 PM | Labels: Dota |
Ancient Janggo of Endurance
- Bracer (525)
- Robe of the Magi (450)
- Ancient Janggo of Endurance (750)
- +9 All Attributes
- +9 damage
- Endurance Aura (passive)
- Endurance (active)
- Comes with 4 charges.
- The charges can be replenished by buying the recipe again.
- +5 attack speed
- +5% movement speed
- 900 AoE
- Gives +10 attack speed and +10% movement speed during 6 seconds to all allied player-controlled units in a 900 AoE
- Has a 30 second cooldown
Do you have any experience with Ancient Janggo of Endurance ? Let's share about it if you have any experience with this item :D
11:21 AM | Labels: Dota |
Medallion of Courage
- Chain Mail (550)
- Sobi Mask (325)
- Medallion of Courage (200)
- +6 armor
- +50% mana regeneration
- Valor (active)
- Target enemy and you lose 6 armor
- Lasts 7 seconds, has a 7 second cooldown, and a 800 cast range
Do you ever try to use Medallion of Courage ? Let's share about it if you have any experience with this item :D
6:23 PM | Labels: Dota |
Veil of Discord
- Helm of Iron Will (950)
- 2x Robe of Magi (450)
- Veil of Discord Scroll (1250)
- +5 armor
- +5 HP/sec regeneration
- +12 Intelligence
- Discord (active)
- Applies a debuff on all enemy units in a 500 AoE, causing them to have reduced magic resistance for a duration.
- Amplifies magic damage by 25%
- Lasts 15 seconds, costs 75 mana, has a 30 second cooldown, and an 875 cast range
1:45 PM | Labels: Dota |
2:35 PM | Labels: Dota |
- Bounty Hunter - Base intelligence increased from 16 to 19
- Necromonicon - Cooldown reduced from 90 to 80
- Melee hero collision size now reduced from 24 to 12
- Added support for the Filipino language
- Fixed Icarus Dive sometimes affecting Magic Immune units for a short duration
You can download dota map 6.72c by click the link below:
8:54 PM | Labels: Dota |
Do you need tips for playing Dota? Here are some of my advice for playing Dota:
Tip 1 Farming for Gold Early in the Game
Farming at the beginning of the game is an effective way of getting core items quicker. The more gold you can get, the sooner it's going to be for your hero to become strong. Get gold as soon as possible for you to get an advantage from the opponents. Bear in mind that no matter how much gap is there with your level, if you ever have already your core items, it is going to be more difficult for the other group to win the game.
Tip 2 Last hit or Getting a Kill
Most new individuals have a hard time getting a last hit or getting a kill and I was like that before. Try pressing/holding the ALT Key so you can see the life line of the creeps, characters, buildings and etc. If the health bars happen to be low enough and you also think you can actually destroy it in one strike, approach it and next strike. Last hitting offers you gold and also much more experience to your hero. This is also one way of keeping yourself outside of range of the opponent team.
Tip 3 Team Play
You should be able to work with your team to either get rid of all competitors or to win the game. You should adjust yourself so that everything goes properly. When attempting to eliminate an opponent or foes, try suggesting or listening to your group with regards to the technique you will use. Make sure that every person will cooperate so your plan will totally work.
Tip 4 Item Build for your Hero
Item build for hero is important. Don't waste your own gold on things that you don't need. Try reading some guides so that you can be aware of proper item builds for the specific hero. Those items will make your hero tougher and increase its survivability.
Tip 5 Hotkeys for Skills
Hotkeys are certainly useful in playing the game. Rather than clicking each and every ability, you just need to press a key from your very own keyboard then a skill is casted. Try hovering your cursor into the ability image, there you'll see a pop-up information about that skill including the mana cost, cooldown, and the name, observe that the name of the skill contains a character with a different colour, that'll be the keyboard shortcut for your ability. Since team clashes only last for just a few seconds, that will save you time so that you could use all your skills in just a blink of the eye. Try and master timing and ability keys for each and every hero so that you can play better.
Tip 6 Continue to keep Practicing
People which have been worldly acknowledged in playing DOTA didn't start as skilled in playing the game. They simply keep practicing each day or every single night. And also they look at several guides and study them so they can boost their abilities and correct their flaws.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6219531
2:18 PM | Labels: Dota |